All reviews rock royalty north tower rock memorabilia harvest buffet il mulino lobby bar white house subs live band taj mahal food court steel pier ocean view indoor pool slot machines comedy show comedy club dining options
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

I traveled alone to Atlantic City to relax and see a concert at Hard Rock’s (Etess) Hard Rock Live arena. I didn’t know it is called Hard Rock Live now and wasn’t sure where to pick up my ticket. An associate from Hard Rock, Elliott, went out of his way to help me find it. He was very courteous and walked with me to where I could pick up my ticket. Thank you, Elliott. I had excellent service at the checkin desk, too! Thank you Hard Rock! I’m enjoying my stay! I love the service here!

Trip type: Traveled solo
DanielleS11499, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear lezark518: Thank you for sharing the positive feedback from your recent visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We’re delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit & Elliot delivered amplified service when assisting you. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. Please be assured that we've shared your review with our management team so they are aware of your kind words and happy experiences.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantic City’s ultimate entertainment destination!

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Went here for the Live/Bush concert. Really good concert and nice venue to see a show. The folks at the venue were gracious and helpful. The hotel has a cool decorum and invites fun times. However, the rooms were less than expected. Among other issues, our room was missing any way to charge phones and no mugs for coffee, and the toilet was unstable. When we informed the staff, they were not receptive and ignored it. The Japanese restaurant Kuro was fantastic!!! Would absolutely go to the venue and restaurant again; not so sure about staying at the hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear MikeL3810: Thank you for sharing the valuable feedback from your recent experience at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. While we’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed the Live/Bush concert with us, we sincerely apologize that your guestroom fell short of your hopes & expectations. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. Please be assured that we've shared your review with our F&B Management team so they are aware of your feedback.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Atlantic City’s ultimate entertainment destination.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

I’ve always enjoyed Hard Rock properties in general and this was no exception... I could walk around for hours just checking out the music memorabilia and this hotel has a ton of it.

Also, there’s so many cool sights - just taking the main escalator to the casino floor and check in area is a fun trip with the huge guitar above you, memorabilia below you and an amazing wrap around lcd screen with non stop crystal clear video to watch.

Rooms, check in, elevators - all pretty standard stuff here in terms of expectations for a 4- star property. No complaints. I’d love to experience more of the hotel next time because you just can’t see everything in a short visit.

Date of stay: June 2019

Dear NJLuv2Travel13: Thank you for sharing the positive feedback from your recent visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We’re delighted to read that you had a great time checking out all of our memorabilia during your visit! At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. Please be assured that we've shared your review with our management team so they are aware of your kind words and happy experiences.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

I liked this casino because they had some of the things from the old Taj Mahal Casino. It would be even better if my mom's Safari banquet room the Rainforest lounge royal alberts palace the video arcade and especially the ups store were still there.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ant M

Dear Ant M: Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We’re delighted to read that you had a great time with us. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. Please be assured that we've shared your review with our management team so they are aware of your kind words and happy experiences.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

After many years at a casino on the other side of town. I’m back to the boardwalk thanks to the amazing Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City. Out of so many casinos in AC, the hard rock out shines them all. From their great staff, immaculate accommodations and over the top restaurants. It was a great stay. Can’t wait to get back!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear JCSINY: Thank you for sharing the positive feedback from your recent visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We’re delighted to read that you had a great time with us. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. Please be assured that we've shared your review with our management team so they are aware of your kind words and happy experiences.