“R&R”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa Toccare
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Spa toccare recently underwent renovation & the place looked bigger, waiting area had hot tea, juice, water bottles, dried & fresh fruits available while u wait in your comfy robe & slippers. Had a moisturizing propolis wrap treatment with scalp, neck & shoulder massage. wonderful! can use showers, jacuzzi, pools

2  Thank NQuoryo

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am surprised at all of the poor reviews on this spa. It seems that luckily I booked by appointments on a Friday. I had a swedish massage and a Glo facial booked. I got their early and checked in no problem. The check in went well and the attendant answered all of my questions.

I received a tour of the spa and lounge area when I arrived and given my locker as well. I will agree that I wish there were changing areas as this area is fairly small for a spa of this size.

My massage was excellent- the massuse asked me if there were areas I'd like worked on and made sure I was comfortable throughout. I wish it lasted longer! But of course and hour is enough.

My facial technician, while kooky- did a very good job. Again- made sure I was comfortable and explained all the steps to me and recommendations.

My favorite part- they didn't try to sell you anything. I've been to other spas where all they do at the end is try to sell you their products and I was happy I did not have to deal with that this time around. I felt so great leaving and would go again if I was to stay at the Borgata!

2  Thank sarsmore
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I booked my husband and I a couples massage and it cost us around $215 (with tips). The Spa is located at the hotel spa floor. This floor has access to the pool, exercise room, salon, and the main spa lounge.

The day we booked our massage was a Sunday mid afternoon. Upon checking-in, we were instructed to go the men's and women's lounge areas separately.

In the women's lounge area is a receptionist room, which is almost always empty as the receptionist is also busy clearing towels from the rest of the place i.e. sauna, locker rooms, bathrooms, etc.

the lounge has a large TV that shows a loop of ocean scenery. There are light refreshments, tea and fresh fruit and dried fruit. Plenty of seating area and magazines.

The locker room has a digital lock but lacks seating for people who want to change. There is no changing rooms. There are only 4 showers and about 5 toilet stalls. The powder room seats about 10 but you are elbow to elbow. The jacuzzi is inside the spa facility and right next to the sauna and steam room. the steam room has no external temp control [ i didn't see one inside or outside the room]; it was too hot for me.

The massage itself was sub par. I asked for a light massage over my joints but i wanted to get a concentrated massage to the neck area. I got a light massage overall. It felt like she was just applying oil over my skin. the face cradle on the bed was crooked and i ended up getting a radiating pain to my neck hours later.

Tip: Saturday is a very busy day according to my massage therapist. Get there early so you can relax at the pool, sauna, lounge before your massage.

1  Thank blueskkyflakes
Reviewed March 14, 2013

While I understand this place gets a huge amount of traffic on the weekends, there is no excuse for not being clean. They were obviously short on staff (or too cheap to hire enough help). The steam room was full of used towels on the seats, floors, etc. Drinks were left everywhere, there were cucumber slices all over, gross. The lounge area had cheap rubber chaises like you have at your pool, no cushions. This place isn't cheap either. My $300 treatment was below par, no effort by the attendent. I would not return here nor would I recommend it.

1  Thank Flantastic-Four
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Tried to book Immersion, they were booked to capacity for our party of 5 and I now know why. The Borgata resorts are obviously paying more attention to their newer property and spa at the Water Club. I found the technicians to lack the knowledge and skills, poor management, no one supervising the level of quality. Spa was actually dirty, towels left for hours, along with dirty cups, dirty benches in dressing rooms, poor lighting over sinks, no attendants monitoring the sauna, steam, or hot tubs, no easy access to the pool, same pool as hotel guest utilize, run down completely, not the true luxurious spa we were looking for. No service at the pool, and plenty of children in swimie diapers running around, not the getaway I was hoping for, and not a value for what you get.

2  Thank jjmn31