“I love a peaceful spa!”
Review of Spa Toccare

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa Toccare
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I "spa" a lot and so I know how to naviagate my way around. If this were my first spa experience, I would have been a bit lost.

I enjoyed my time at Spa Toccare and I would go again.

Had a massage with GUS/GINO....fabulous!

1  Thank Erik B

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Just returned from a wonderful girl's weekend at the Borgata. I was looking forward to my swedish massage scheduled for Saturday at Spa Toccare. What a disappointment! I get massages on a regular basis and this was my 3rd massage at Spa Toccare and my 3rd bad massage there. As expected, the prices are high at $130 for an hour and they add gratuity determined by them plus tax for a total of $168. I had no problem paying the price but to pay that amount of money to have oil rubbed on me is a rip off. The masseuse never asked if there were certain areas that needed attention and literally just rubbed oil on me. I will continue to visit the Borgata but no Spa Toccare for me. Not worth the money or even half the money. And certainly i should be able to determine my tip based on the services performed.

2  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed June 23, 2012

First time to Toccare and really enjoyed the pedicure. Nice setup and environment was clean.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

130.00 for a neck and foot rub is not what I expect. We travel all over the world and take advantage of the spa's. This was a joke. They take a 40% tip upfront and the masseuse I had was horrible. Bright lights in my eyes and he kept doing the same move over and over it was so annoying! I want to come from a Spa loose and euphoric not stressed and annoyed!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Beautiful. Wife enjoyed massge and other services (over $400!). Worth the trip.