“Great burgers & Shakes”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
New York City, New York
“Great burgers & Shakes”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My daughter was just sad that the joombox did not work after placing a nickel. other than that we loved our burgers and shakes.

Central Islip, New York
“WHAT A JOKE!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My friend and I went to the one at Showboat around midnight Sunday July 14th. There had to be 15 employees standing around. We asked if we should seat ourselves and no one replied.
I had to literally ask 3 times until someone said "you order here" Ok, we ordered and sat ourselves. No one else was in the place.
After 10-15 mins finally a server comes over and asks what we want to drink..I showed him the receipt and asked him why we had to tell him if we already ordered shouldn't he know? He just asked us again.
He was odd to say the least. A woman then comes by to tell us she will bring our food when its ready...ummm ok. She comes by again 5 mins later and repeats herself. 30 mins later still no food or drink.
They were all talking and joking around. By this time the place had a good 10 tables filled.
I finally get my burger and the bun was hard as a rock, I was hitting it on the table and it actually shattered lol. I asked the odd kid and the odder woman who kept stopping by our table to look at how hard the bun was. They said they are getting ready to close...get this...in 3 hours! So they don't really care about the food they are putting out! These were the employees words! I kid you not! Finally, a nice and "normal" waitress came by and apologized to us and fixed the problem.
Also my friend paid $1.50 extra for cheese sauce on his fries. There was about 1 tablespoon of cheese. 2 burgers 2 fries and 2 small shakes for $30. NEVER AGAIN! I think this place only hires freaks.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“I love it...”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I really enjoyed Johnny Rockets at Showboat Casino+Hotel. The burgers are well done, the service is excellent and entertaining lol. I would go back every time I visit AC...

Turnersville, New Jersey
“its not worth the wait”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

i loved johnny rocket but not this one. we visited this place on 6 th july 2013 and waited for 48 minutes and food served cold. And we received cold drink after we ate.
three things were pretty disappointing Customer Service, Food, and atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
Linden, New Jersey
“Consistent and good customer service”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

If you want burger, Johnny Rockets,hit the spot. We had a great server, Lorenzo, who always checked on us and was very efficient in his service. My salad was fresh and everyone's burger was tasty. Their sweet potato fries is excellent and I was surprised with the chocolate undertone. Will definitely return.