“Consistent and good customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Johnny Rockets - CLOSED

Johnny Rockets
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Linden, New Jersey
“Consistent and good customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

If you want burger, Johnny Rockets,hit the spot. We had a great server, Lorenzo, who always checked on us and was very efficient in his service. My salad was fresh and everyone's burger was tasty. Their sweet potato fries is excellent and I was surprised with the chocolate undertone. Will definitely return.

Visited July 2013

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
“THE IGNORANT, DISGRACEFUL 'MANAGERS' & STAFF”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISGUSTED AS A PAYING CUSTOMER IN ALL MY LIFE.

My friends and I (7 adults and 2 toddlers) visited this Johnny Rockets on the 4th of July while waiting for fireworks to begin. We put our name on their wait list at 7:30pm. They quoted us a 45 minute wait time, which we thought was acceptable, especially for a holiday weekend. After 50 minutes, someone from our party went up to the hostess to inquire about how much longer it would be and was told they were setting it up now. Almost 15 minutes later, we went up to ask the hostess (a boy with a clipboard) honestly how much longer until we actually sat down and he responded 30 minutes. Are you kidding me? So I asked him if we could just place an order to go for our kids who were getting tired and hungry to which he got an attitude and simply replied "I'm not a cashier". Upon asking for his manager (who was standing right behind him doing NOTHING to help) We finally got them to admit that they sat people before us. Absolutely insane. With this 'revelation' they angrily stated that they would seat us, but we'd have to separate. This was totally fine with us and honestly would have been from the very beginning if they would have mentioned it. I personally wanted to take my business elsewhere at this point, but the kids were so hungry. We sat down, waited almost 15 minutes for a waitress to come over. No greeting, messed up the drink order (kids chocolate milk?), and had zero personality. We placed our food order with our drinks since we were in a rush to see the fireworks at this point. We even asked her for the check with the food. 45 minutes later, no food and the fireworks were starting to go off. My friend and I rushed (with others in the restaurant) outside so our kids could see them while someone sat at our table to wait for food/maintain a presence. Out comes this huge, ignorant man yelling at everyone that we cannot be out there and to get back inside because his servers need to flip their tables and make money. WHAT?! THIS GUY IS A "MANAGER" ?! Apparently he is and his name is CHRIS. He then proceeds to yell INSIDE the restaurant that people need to sit down and eat so his severs can flip tables and that food will not be remade if it's cold because "it is not their fault". I know a thing or two about customer service and this was absolutely disgraceful. Tons of customers were fuming and saying they weren't paying their bills, etc. Others that were still waiting were understandably mad as well, to which I watched "CHRIS" do NOTHING about. There were no apologies like at most restaurants, no explanations (We're sorry about the wait, it's a holiday, we'll get everyone seated as soon as possible..") NOTHING. People were walking out left and right and he didnt seem to care one bit, although he should have because that revenue is what provides him with the pay he doesn't deserve. I am so angry that my daughter had to witness the sort of behavior this grown man was exhibiting in a place of business. Upon leaving, my husband walked up to him and asked his name. Without any sort of greeting he stated, "Chris. Can I help you?" to which my husband replied "You haven't all night, why start now?". Chris said (not surprisingly) NOTHING and proceeded to look down at his clipboard. We have been to other Johnny Rockets, like the one in Philly and it was NOTHING like this catastrophe. NEVER AGAIN, THANK YOU "CHRIS" FOR PROVIDING THIS MISERABLE MEMORY FOR OUR CHILDREN'S 4TH OF JULY.

• Visited July 2013
Dalton, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Have to admit I was alittle worried about having to order before you sit down but once we sat and got our food it was amazing!! Well priced and yummy!!

**Tip the poor waitresses well! They work so hard and looked like they were barly getting any tips that day! :)

Visited July 2013
Poolville, Texas
“Waiting on Johnny”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

The line to get in was long, and once we got seated, it took forever to get the food. Mine was fine, but two members of the group that ate the same thing were sick later in the night. I know they were busy, but it was a very long wait. We avoided eating there again.

• Visited June 2013
west deptford nj
“convenient and cheap ;)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

it was located right in Ballys where I stayed, so before checking out I went there for a quick breakfast. I had pancakes and bacon, very good. It was a nice size portion. The waitress was good and the price was right. First time there but i will definitely return.

Visited June 2013