“Great food with a view!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Souzai Sushi & Sake
Ranked #68 of 392 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Simple... seasonal... sensual... Souzai features a diverse menu of hand-rolled sushi, fresh sashimi and traditional Japanese dishes, as well as a wide range of innovative cocktails, Japanese sake and beer. Showcasing stunning views of the beach, ocean sunsets and the sparkling cityscape from its perch high above the famed Atlantic City boardwalk, Souzai has become one of the hottest spots in town to mix and mingle. Grab a seat and discover for yourself why Souzai has racked up so many accolades from AC Weekly: Atlantic City's best sushi, best happy hour, best place to pre-game and best bartender! Souzai was also awarded a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, and was listed as one of Atlantic City's 10 Best Restaurants by The Culture Trip 2015.
Queensbury, New York
“Great food with a view!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place has awesome ambiance! We enjoyed a beautiful sunset while enjoying yummy sushi and delicious drinks! I highly recommend the coconut drink!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Best Sushi in Atlantic City!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great sushi overlooking the Atlantic City boardwalk and Atlantic Ocean!! Can't as for a better view or a better meal!! Always fresh!! Try to get there on a weekday between 4-6pm for happy hour. $1 sake shots and cheap drinks / rolls. If your looking for a specialty roll hands down the Japanese Hoagie is the best sushi roll I've ever had and I've had a lot of sushi.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sushi in AC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went to this spot hoping for quick and easy service before a concert. The location is less than 5 minutes from Boardwalk Hall. I wasn't 100% satisfied with the service but I would return. When my group and I checked in with the hostess I was told to to wait 5 minutes for them to clear an empty but still dirty table. Since I was in a time crunch I asked to sit at the bar instead. I had to go back to the hostess for menus and then back again to get our waitress when we were ready to order. Besides that the food came out quickly and I was happy with everything I ordered.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best sushi, view and service in AC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

My favorite restaurant. Amazing food. Incredible view and great service. Can't count how many times I have eaten here and I've never been dis satisfied. Love love love!

East Brunswick, NJ
“Excellent selection of sake` ...good food too.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had lunch at Souzai yesterday ...and the food & drink was spot on as usual. It was our 3rd time eating (and drinking) here and it's easily found on our list of favorite places to dine and relax in Atlantic City.

My wife is a sake` aficionado ...and Souzai doesn't disappoint with it's nice selection. The restaurant overlooks the beach (looking south) from the pier and the view, along with the food is a nice way to take a break from activities along the Boardwalk and the Casinos.

We have dined both at the bar, and in the comfy / cozy table & chairs situated along the windows. Both experiences were enjoyable. Besides the sake`, there is a full service bar with a good selection of beers and liquor.