“Great food, customer service needs work”
Review of AC Burger Co.

AC Burger Co.
Ranked #92 of 455 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wish I would’ve taken pictures of our dinner! Great menu with any combination on your burger imaginable. We enjoyed their turkey burger and bacon cheeseburger with some fries and waffle fries. Meal plus 4 beers was over $70, waiter never brought water after asking twice, didn’t check on us even once and I found salt, pepper and ketchup on another table that I helped myself to. I understand it was busy, but an apology or a simple acknowledgment would’ve went a long way with me since I’ve been a server before.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (266)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

EVERY burger we had was AMAZING! Would recommend the Short Rib Fries for a appetizer. The shrimp and lobster sandwich was well worth the price tag! Cant mess up tater tots and the alcoholic milkshake was on point. Place is a disaster to waistlines but your taste-buds will def thank you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The pastrami burger tastes good, however, the pastrami is a bit to 'loosey-goosey', as it's a bit of a struggle to bite through enough of it to get one complete bite seperately. You are ;eft with trying to 'saw' through the pastrami itself. The burger itself is good, and the pastrami is okay, but they could find a way to 'firm up' the cut of pastrami it would be a hit. My wife had the turkeyburger and said it as just a cooked frozen patty. I might go again and try a different burger, but first, they need to find a way to keep the bug from drowning itself in my wifes glass of water.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Ate here for lunch. The burgers were good loved my long hot peppers on mine and my gf enjoyed her jalapenos on hers. Had to order fries and onion rings cause the burgers do not come with anything so it can get expensive. All in a average lunch. Would I return, eventually maybe but too many options to try and no huge wow factor that would make me have to go back.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

We've eaten here a couple of times during our recent trip. We decided to give it another chance after our first. The food here is not that great in my opinion, and not that great of quality for what you pay for. It also took a long time to get our food both times we decided to eat there.

Date of visit: August 2019