“All well”

Ranked #31 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Krakow, Poland
“All well”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The hotel was clean, all was OK - no unpleasant surprises. A good place to stay for a night will passing through AC. However, if you're looking for a longer stay, casino resorts are a much better choice - you usually get similiar prices for a much higher standard.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pittsburgh
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My advice about the reviews of this hotel. If it says it's bad please listen. I have been traveling since 1975 and I have never been so disappointed in a hotel. I have been using your hotel chain and associates for years. Days Inn, Travel Lodge, Wyndham Suites, etc.
Staying at Knights Inn on Pacific Ave. in Atlantic City was a true nightmare. I am a very seasoned traveler and I am use to clean, well cared for propertys. This hotel did not even meet the basic necessities let alone anything luxurious.
First thing that happened when we arrived there was no parking at the hotel and we had to park a block behind in a dark lot that did not even have a night watchman, which left us feeling strange to leave our car there. After trying to settle into our room for the night we discovered that the lights between the beds did not work at all. I took the lamp from another part of theroom and placed it on the nightstand. Looking to plug it in a found 2 plugs that had no safety cover. (electric shock)??
The next morning after a very restless night hearing all kinds of noise and fighting outside we did not have any hot water. Going to the desk I was told that the heater had gone out and he had just put it back on. It is now after 9 a.m. That could have not been the case since that night at 9 p.m. we again had no hot water to shower. Were they turning it on and off??
The cont. breakfast??? in the lobby stopped at 9 a.m. sharp and everything was turned off. I we to the office again about 9:20 and asked for orange juice fpor my husband because he is a diabetic and needed his sugar raised immediately. I was told that everything was turned off and only after I started to scream about my husband going into insulin shock he agree to turn it back on so I could get some juice.
What hotel turns the coffee off at all and you could not even get water?? After my husband recovered we descovered that you could not lock the safe. Going BACK to the office to ask about this I was told "Don't put anything in there". I at first thought he was kidding but soon realized he was serious. I asked where we were suppose to do with our extra money and jewerly? Was told again not to put anything in there someone most have broke it.
That night we had no air conditioning because the plug kept getting over heated and kicking off.
When trying to check out the next morning we had to wait for 1 1/2 hours to leave because our car was blocked in by another and they could not get these people out of bed to move the car.
Moving on to the Travel Lodge in Gettsyburg it was a total different thing. We had 2 of the most relaxing days in a fabulous hotel. What a difference. Never stay at this place. I was truly worried about bugs long after I was gone.

Room Tip: Be good to yourself when you travel Stay at Travel Lodges.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank domenica2002

Travelers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Dirty, unkempt rooms! if you try to complain, they accuse you of staging damages to the room to try and get a refund! Manager is not helpful, but screams at you and accuses you of lying. I had to take my complaint all the way to corporate to get a refund. Stay away from this hotel as much as possible!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank SD272
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This motel is just a standard room off the highway. Nothing much to brag about. I was in AC for training and decided to stay a extra night. Didn't want to spend the high prices at the resort $$ so i was luckily or unluckily enough and found this place. Since i wasn’t planning to spend much time in the room my expectation was not set high. I understand Motels are in business to book all their rooms however a business should also have some type of standard.
I guess a couple weeks ago this place was hit by a storm where the roof was damaged.

I was soooo surprise they rented out rooms in this area ?? And who was the luckily guest next to construction site - Me!!
Again, I wasn’t planning to spend any time in the room but to have Gigantic dumpster as my view - Not cool.
Left me wondering why would a business take such a risk with their guests & put people in those rooms. I guess money is first and safety and reputation is last. Not a family place and not close to the action. A car or cab is required. Spend the extra $$ and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Lu00746671
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

This Inn was very clean! The staff were very friendly, helpful and pleasant! Most Inns don't have a pool, a clean pool! Not only was the pool clean and refreshing, but the pool area itself was very spacious with many beach/ lounge chairs. My two children loved this Inn! We asked for a top floor room and without hesitation were given one! Beds and linens were spotless and comfy! Bathroom was perfect! Hair dryer, many fresh towels and washcloths! Plenty of local restaurant menus were available. Lobby had coffee available all day and night! Ice machine, vending machines were also available. You get your own private balcony with a top floor room! Room has a safe, that you chose your combination. An ironing board, plenty of hangers and closet space! Price was just right! We stayed from Sun. To Mon. Kids stay free!! The mini fridge was also spotless and odor free! Breakfast was your basic continental breakfast. Bagels, Danishes, cereal, coffee and juice. Only thing I would say to future guests is to bring your beach chairs up to the room with you, because the balconies do not have any chairs. Its spacious enough for 3-4 people to sit out there and enjoy the beautiful breeze!

Most places that you get take out from go right to your room! We didn't have to lift a finger! It was a perfect mini vacation for my family & I! This is now our go to place to stay the next time we visit A.C.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Minniemage
Berlin, New Jersey
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We booked a stay here while participating in an event in Atlantic City. Considering the positive reviews, I was very surprised to find that this place was very dumpy and in need of serious update. In particular, floors were dingy, bathroom tiles & grout were cracked/stained, paint was peeling and especially unnerving - the lock on the door was not well attached and the door did not shut completely (see my photos). It seemed that there may have been some renovation going on in some rooms, so perhaps they're already working on the problem, but they clearly hadn't updated this room (#100) for quite some time.

On the positive side, the manager was a very nice, helpful man, and there is a good pizza place next door. However, the negatives severely outweigh the good points.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MikeandGayle
Canada
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The hotel was nice. Unfortunately, there was a tornado touchdown that night - the roof came off, the alarm went on for over an hour & there was no electricity. It was a very hot night. Even then they gave us the usual continental breakfast. At 5 in the evening they told everyone to leave as the electricity didn't come on. The hotel was kind enough to return the 2 day stay money. All in all it was a good hotel not very close to the beach as indicated but it served our prupose of visiting Atlantic City.

Room Tip: Nice hotel but pricey for what it is.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family