“Good Value If You Just Need A Clean, Quiet Place to Sleep”

Quality Inn Flamingo
Ranked #18 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Brooklyn, New York
“Good Value If You Just Need A Clean, Quiet Place to Sleep”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We booked this hotel kind of as a desperate measure after finding all the top hotels on or near the boardwalk booked during Labor Day Weekend. We did it reluctantly, fearful that we were going to be staying in a dump. But as it turned out, the place actually provided what we needed: a comfortable room to sleep overnight without spending $400 and up. The room did not offer the luxury one might find in Trump or Ravel, but it was clean and comfortable and reasonably priced given it was a holiday weekend. The boardwalk and the casinos were within short walking distance and we got around without the area easily. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Just be aware that for each hour you stay after the 11 a.m. check-out time, you have to pay $20!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RMP36

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went to breakfast and the attendant there was rude as hell. She gave attitude to everyone. THen we asked for some ketchup and she said we do not have any. 5 mins later she gave ketchup to another couple. This is day one. To be continued...

Room Tip: This is a good hotel for being close to the boardwalk.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kevin A

Travelers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Bronx, New York
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed here one saturday night not knowing what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. Large and spacious room and large shower Place was clean and quiet easy 3.7 stars hoteel but its really a motel would go back reasonably priced

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank CSMOOTH
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the hotel early August, 2012. We had been most concerned by other comments on this site prior to our trip, but we could not have been more pleased with our experience there. The room was clean and updated, and perfectly located for easy access to the beach, boardwalk, and shopping areas. The staff was helpful with sightseeing advice, directions, and dietary accommodations. Not having to worry about breakfast left us more time to enjoy the area. The hotel definitely contributed to a wonderful vacation experience. The very competitive price allows us to look forward to another visit soon after our first. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 102Lynn
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I stayed here the second week of July/2012. NUMBER 1 THEY HAVE BED BUGS!!!! They charged my card a deposit fee of $50.00 because I decided to pay in cash, which was fine. They stated that it would be a pending charge that will be put back on ypur card within 5 business days depending on your bank.(Which Ive done before). Two weeks later I still havent received my deposit back everytime I call NO ONE could give me an explanation and they are rude. I will never recommend or stay there again

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here in July 2012. We came for a show at Harrah's and we were able to stay here for a reasonable price. It was great for a short trip to AC. Everyone was friendly, helpful (gave directions for the jitney system so we did not have to drive) and courteous. The room was clean and quiet considering it is on the main road. The complete breakfast was great.
The motel was only 1 block from the boardwalk and beach. We will use this motel again if we ever get back to Atlantic City.
Carol from Georgia

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Carol T
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Staying at this hotel was a terrible experience. I thought that since it was built in 2011 it would be in decent shape but the room was dirty, the bathroom faucets broken, towel rack broken off the wall, etc. Front desk staff was sloppy and rude. Plus they refused to honor my AAA discount. I tried to resolve this through customer service, but they just gave me the runaround for more than 30 minutes before refusing to do anything about it. Really? You're willing to lose a loyal customer over a lousy $20? Customer service is clearly not a priority either by the local staff or the central customer service center. I switched hotels on the second night of vacation and very glad I did! I will not be staying at another Choice Hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family