“BEST HOTEL IN TOWN.....”

Quality Inn Flamingo
Ranked #18 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I came in late on a busy Saturday night not thinking I would find a room. I was traveling with my wife and one year old baby. I needed a non smoking room but they said they were all sold out. I was stuck and did not want to travel outside the city to look for a room. The guys at the front desk were very helpful and got me a non smoking room for my family. When you go there, see Nelson or Sunny and they will take care of you.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
5  Thank Kris G

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I too recently stayed at the Quality Inn in AC and woke up the next morning scrathcing at my arms and back. My gf had no bites, (which I've been told is common) but I was covered. This place definitely has a bed bug problem. Went to the dr. for medication and bites have since gone away, but I would never recommend this place to anyone and tell people now to always check under the mattress because you never know where those bugs can be hiding.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tim J
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I stayed at the quality inn on 6/9/12 and woke up the next morning with bites all over my chin, arms, shoulders, legs and back. It may look nice in the rooms but there are DEFINITELY bed bugs in this hotel. Read prior reviews- they may have remodeled but the bed bugs are STILL THERE. I have been itching for days and am scared that I now brought the bugs home with me. Trust me- a cheap hotel isn't worth this pain and embarrassment with all of the marks I have on my face and body. So scary to think I was being bitten in my sleep!!! They hide in wall plates, wall paper and of course mattresses and we definitely spotted both my blood on the sheets the next morning as well as bed beg fecal matter. Beware- you've been warned!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Ashley5417
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I had reservations about staying here considering the area but WOW!! What a surprise..I stayed here with my boyfriend and his brother for two nights back in february. The hotel has been recently renovated and it shows. The room was immaculate and had brand new everything. It was a fine size for the three of us and the location next to the tropicana is a no brainer. We were visiting friends staying at the Trop and it was so effortless to go back and forth. The rooms here were 100x nicer than what we saw in the Trop. There is a mini fridge and flat screen tv, both much appreciated items. Price was beyond right for two nights; if I were to visit AC again I would definitely stay here. It is also very close to boardwalk/beach.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Magbox
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place is by the Tropicana. The staff were very friendly. The room was clean, the bathroom had been remodeled at some point as well too. It isn't a fancy place but worth the stay. Would rather save my money vs spending on a fancy hotel and use it to gamble or seeing a concert - which I did!

In case anyone was curious, the beach is free and if you decide to stay on later in the day after you check out - I did pay $5 to leave my car at the hotel - then realized as I left that 1 block down the Tropicana had free parking.... oh well.

Room Tip: I perosnally asked for a 2nd floor room just in cases footsteps could be heard vs a 1st floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Liv2010UK
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Much more than you expect from 1 ½ star hotel/motel! Room was O.K – however some of the furniture requires refurbishment. Covers for beds haven’t seen iron for so long….- but this is minor thing ( but worth to improve). Good location – very close to all Atlantic City”must see” spots. Breakfast was really good – much better that in other hotels which offer something which is called “continental breakfast”. Free car parking available!
It is worth to pay this money for such quality!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This is the room I booked when I had to leave Destiny Inn up the road.(see my review of that place on here). This was like going from Hell to Heaven over a weekend! This was one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. This hotel was recently remodeled. Close to The Tropicana/Boardwalk. Just one short block. Good staff, plenty of parking and a decent breakfast. Much cheaper than the casinos on Memorial Day. Very comfortable place to stay. 32 Flat screen tv, fridge and microwave. Work desk and sofa also.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends