“worth the price”

Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Atlantic City
New Haven, Connecticut
“worth the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

NOT a 5-star hotel, BUT, we arrived without reservations and expected to pay at least 3x the price of this one. It was cozy, SECURE, safe, convenient, and a very pleasant surprise to a last-minute vacation filled with other less-than-satisfactory accomodations. If you're looking for pampering look elsewhere, but if you want to feel like a guest in a family home where the staff are ready to give you local info, make you feel safe and at-home, stop here, They were really very very nice, beyond our expectation.

Room Tip: Great choice for lower-budget, safety-conscious folks! Seems safe for kids too. NO SPA- not terrib...
  • Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Mae V

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2010

Yes rooms may be available but its not worth even walking through there door. ac unit not working, windows not locked, ceiling tile hanging, ceiling tile missing, holes in floors. shower still had other used soap laying in shower. no fitted sheets on bed. bathroom door kept getting stuck, and bathroom window unlocked for any dam person to come through. Refrig not working properly on floor and microwave no plate. bottom line i definitely regreted the stay at this hotel, nasty, dirty and need to be burnt down.

• Stayed October 2010
1 Thank boiscarter

Travelers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

jaynie819
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

we were forced to stay here because we couldnt find a hotel room anywhere this place is dirty my room had holes all over the walls and no door to the bathroom and my friend came home with bed bug bites all over her body if you see this place run in the other direction

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank jaynie819
baltimore
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2010

This has to be the worst place I have ever stayed. Most of the hotels in the area had no vacancy. We came across this one with a fair price but that was the only thing they had. I wish I woulda asked to view the room first. When we approached the room the door was wobbling. When I opened the door I could only drop my jaw and stare. I was so disgusted with this place. The room was first off very very very small, bed stuffed in corner, heat barely working, tv on a night stand at the door, the bathroom was horrible with no toilet paper. We had to slide the tv in front of the door because we felt that was the only security we had. The door only had a slide chain lock. I didnt want to touch anything. I automatically voiced my complaints and asked for a refund which was denied. I took my jacket off to lay across the pillow so I could lay my head. I stayed in this room from 3am to 8am most of the time I was awake, afraid that something might crawl on me. Anyway I have already made this too long. But point blank, this place should not even be in existence, they need to demolish this place.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank queen2824
New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2009

This hotel has got to be the most dirty, disgusting hotels i've ever stayed in in my life. i don't know what these people are talking about when they say that it is clean, but it is deffinitly not! I payed for one week, which was very cheap and i ended up having bed bugs in my room and the whole place smelled, the people were rude. when i found out they had bugs they wouldn't refund atleast some of my money so i could go somewhere else. he just handed me a can of bed bug spray and said spray it in the room. i couldn't even stay the whole time i had payed for, that's how bad it was....they need to shut that place down!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
2 Thank Gema801
eht153
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2008

friendly staff, nice and clean hotel

Stayed November 2008, traveled with family