“vacation”

Ranked #24 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Julian
“vacation”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

the beds were old and mattress were hard on the back i was very unhappy with this hotel and its services was poorly

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kevin K, Manager at Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the review, Reviews like this will help us in the future. I do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experience during your stay. During your stay you did not bring this to our attention if you had inform our front desk clerk they could have offer you a different room.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Harrisburg
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Our trip was not good at the hotel. I would not stay there again. you offered us a 20% discount through email and you did not honor that. Please do not put out false advertisement if you can not honor it. Hotel was not clean. When we asked for clean sheets, we had to ask 3 and 4 times. There was fighting at the hotel and we had our children with us. Not a good place to have your children subject to violence like that.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Marsha P
Kevin K, General Manager at Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review.

If you look at the terms and conditions in the offered email it is only at the participating days inn hotels and our hotel do not participating in this program.

It also says check with your hotel as terms may vary at individual hotels.

I am sorry but since we do not participate we cannot give you 20% off. Even though we do not participate in the program we adjusted the rate for Saturday to less $10.00.

Please accept apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced during your stay.

Travelers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Kent, Washington
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is great location right off the boardwalk. reasonable price. The front desk were very helpful. The rooms look great and the property is very CLEAN. The room has a flat screen and comes with hbo. The beds were very comfortable

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the review, I do appreciated your review and I hope to see you again on your next stay.
Neptune City, New Jersey
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I came with a group of friends (Men & Womem) that had already booked this hotel. While I do travel a lot, this was one of my least favorites. Location is good to the boarkwalk but I would not walk along the street if you want to head to the main strip area. We took the boardwalk. It was safer. Check in was fast and easy and parking was a breeze since we could park on property. The room was okay. Not clean to my preferece. There were bobbi pins on the floor in the bathroom and an old glass on the balcony. I did not try the breakfast mostly because I was done with the hotel and did not want to give it a try. I thought the price was a lot for what we got on a Saturday night. I would rather stay in Absecon then book this hotel again. It was also the closest thing to a Frat house or dorm I have stayed in since college. Loud and noisy but that is a Saturday night in AC for you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank coulass
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write the review, I do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experience during your stay, You did not bring this to our attention about any of this issues if you had then we could have offered you a different room, once again I do apologize for the inconvenience.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the WWE event that was going on at Boardwalk Hall. This was the cheapest hotel and the closest to where we needed to go without having a casino in the building. I was unhappy with the idea that I had to pay a $50 deposit just because I was paying cash for the room instead of credit. That was not stated anywhere on the website. And I was also told I could not use my AAA discount because it was too late in the day. Nowhere on the website does it state that either. Not only were those two things unexpected, but when I paid the deposit and the amount due, they didn't have the correct change to give me back from my total. They had to add the rest of my change onto my refund of the deposit. When we got our room, we ended up with a non-smoking room when we specifically asked for a smoking room. I was originally told to smoke outside on the balcony because they could not change my room I was not happy, and told the young man that, so our room was than changed to a smoking room. In the new room, the phone didn't work and there was no remote control for the tv. At this point we were very unhappy but had no choice but to stay because of the no refund policy. Besides those problems we ran into, the room and bathroom was clean. The sheets were clean and we finally got a remote control. The phone still didn't work. I would stay here again if I had too, but I will look at others before I consider staying here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write the review. The hotel provided you the room that was reserved in your reservation, Changed the room to smoking and that was the only room there was but you insisted to have smoking room so there was no other option then give you the room that was not been checked by supervisor for ok to rent, It is hotel policy to collect the deposit for any incidental charges, Once the reservation made we cannot change the rate info and that was the reason you could not use the discount. I do apologize for the inconvenience but the first room that was given was ok and you wanted to change to smoking like I mentioned that was the only room all other smoking rooms were already reserved by other guests.