What you need to know:
*The hotel is perfectly located with Bally's to your right nad the beach directly in fromt of you. You can "stumble" back from the beach bar ;) Almost everything thing is with in walking distance.
*There is plenty of space. We had the two bed room which could have easily slept 6+
*Balconies on most rooms- ours over looked the ocean.
*Full kitchen- fridge, electric stove top, microwave, and pots/ pans.
* Free enclosed parking (usually one car per room.)
*Dukin Doughnuts just downstairs!!! (they don't have Splenda tho...)
* There is also this great pizza/ liquor store/ breakfast place downstairs as well. They have EVERYTHING and the are open 24 HOURS!!!!!
*The pool is a larger version of a tub... and its VERY hot up there. But it over looks the ocean - that's pretty cool.
*The bathroom looked like it was from the 70's but the rest of room looked fairly modern. It was little weird to me. Even though it was clean, I felt that if it looked like it was that old that it couldn't be clean-- might just be me.
*I wasn't a huge fan of the room keys. They were like a flash drive looking thing on the end of an old school motel key-- when we went out at night- I kept checking to make sure I still had it. It was a little too bulky and hard to hold.
As along as you realise that this is not a 5 star casino - resort- you will enjoy it. We loved it- check out the pics!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Renaissance Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Renaissance