My boyfriend and I booked this hotel because of the price. We were sort of nervous after reading the reviews that we would want to switch hotels after we arrived. But thankfully this wasn't the case. I'll start off by talking about the location. This hotel is right on the boardwalk. It is in the middle of the boardwalk so it is easy access to everything. My boyfriend and I did not have to move our car out of the garage the whole weekend to go to any of the casinos. It is a block away from caesars and ballys and close by the shops. The garage is tight but as long as you have a small car its not a problem. You have to have a card to get into garage which is good because it gave me peace of mind. This hotel is NOT A NON SMOKING hotel. Yes it does smell like smoke on some floors but our room was fine. Every hotel room is basically a mini apartment. This is what made us love the hotel. With having a mini apartment you do not feel cramped. We loved being able to grab breakfast at dunkin donuts and eat it in the living room while watching tv. The staff was also friendly. And the hotel was not noisy. The only complaint I guess we could make is that the pool area looks sort of dingy and unkempted. But Hey with easy access to the beach we did not care that we didn't seem in the pool. We are rebooking in August.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Renaissance Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Renaissance