“This isn't a hotel...” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Endicott Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Atlantic City
Endicott Hotel
Ranked #45 of 50 Hotels in Atlantic City
Philadelphia
“This isn't a hotel...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2008

Where to start...When the Super 8 up the block looks like a palace next to the Endidump, it should have been our first clue, but we were desperate because it was memorial day weekend and every other hotel was $300+. First, there is no parking lot. Once you pay a meter, you walk in to find a strange looking fellow behind bullet proof glass. He hands you a key, and tells you it's cash only, (another big clue we disregarded) After walking up the street to the mini-mart ATM, we returned and he couldn't remember my last name. It had been 3 minutes. I handed him the cash, he handed me a real key, not electronic mind you, an actual key, and this is no bed and breakfast. While waiting, we noticed one of the other tennants conducting her hourly business. We were on the 4th floor. After walking up the winding staircase, we arrived at the room door, basically made of cardboard. The room had a mattress on a frame, no box spring, no bed skirt, holes in the comforter and a skummy mirror. The bathroom was a communal one in the hall, which you could access by passing the burnt out mattress and broken table. THIS IS THE WORST HOTEL I'VE EVER SEEN. We were so grossed out, we left and got our money back.

Stayed May 2008
19 Thank Endidump

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2005

This is truly the worst hotel I have ever visited. The clue for me should have been when I walked into the lobby and a fan was blowing hot air around while the attendant at the desk was complaining about how hot it was. The second clue should have been when I inquired about an elevator and she told me not to worry because it was only one flight up. After filling out the necessary papers and being given my key I asked about the ice machine. I was instructed to wait one moment while she got isome ice for me because there are no ice machines on the floor. The attendant returned with a White Rose cottage cheese container that they now use as an ice bucket with a minimal amount of ice. I could not believe it. The lamp in the room did not work, there are no telephones in the rooms, and the hallway was cluttered with used, EXTREMELY used mattresses. I could only pray the mattress in my room did not look like those. Once upstairs the place look more like a slumlords' rooming house than a hotel. Please do yourself a favor and never frequent this place.

28 Thank A TripAdvisor Member