“Glad I made the walk!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Il Mulino New York

Il Mulino New York
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Mulino New York is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 376 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pacific Avenue
Transit: You can take your local Jitney Bus or New Jersey Transit bus. Both stop at the Taj Mahal where our restaurant is located.
Description: Il Mulino New York is an upscale, fine dining restaurant featuring authentic Italian cuisine in an exquisite white linen-clothed dining room adorned with large Italian paintings and finished with cascading chandeliers. The restaurants’ menu offers only the freshest ingredients, beautifully prepared and presented by tuxedo clad waiters who are devoted to offering impeccable service. Tempt yourself with Il Mulino’s exceptional wine list featuring more than115 selections. Il Mulino New York is the perfect setting for any occasion, special event or private party. Il Mulino New York also offers an exquisite private dining room that seats up to 45 guests.
NJ
“Glad I made the walk!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I generally never get down to the Taj/Showboat/Revel end, but I decided to give Il Mulino a try. I really wish I'd found it sooner! My friend and I went to dinner here on a Thursday evening at 5pm and we were the only guests. By the time we left at 7:30, the place was packed. I'm glad we went early as we were made to feel so special by every handsome waiter (and there are many!).

We sat down and were presented with numerous complimentary appetizers - all unexpected and delicious. We were given these appetizers and our drinks before even being presented with menus. We felt free to relax and weren't rushed one bit. It felt very European even though it has a definite New York feel. My friend and I were interested in the same dish and rather than get two of them, the waiter was kind enough to let us select two dishes and split them evenly so we could both try two different dishes. After all that food and complimentary limoncello, we couldn't even think about dessert. I'm definitely making a trip back, this time for dessert!

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a romantic or special meal. Also, they have a coupon in the 2013 SJ Entertainment book for buy one, get one free meal.

• 4 of 5 stars

Henryville, PA
“Nice people and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Have been here several times. The atmosphere is nice and the servers are great. My wife and I shared a ravioli dish for an appetizer and then she had veal saltibocca and I had veal (i think sorrentino). It was a brown sauce and very good.
Desserts are good too. We had the cannoli and the berries and enjoyed both.
You also get a free plate of an eggplant app to start.
Prices are fair. Don;t miss it when in AC!

Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had drinks in the bar and stayed for dinner. The drinks mixed up for us by Adam Kanter were fabulous. He convinced us to stay for dinner and we were not disappointed. The Pasta e Fagioli was great and the Chicken Parmesan was the best I have eaten anywhere. They fillet the chicken and leave a bone on the end for flavor and then cover with the most delicious sauce and cheese.

• 4 of 5 stars
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Nice atmosphere. Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We made reservations prior to our stay at the Taj Mahal. We enjoyed our meal. The pecorino Romano cheese starter was delicious. I could have done without the fried zucchini shavings. The tortellini en brodo was flavorful. My porcini risotto was decent but I've had better. My husband enjoyed his bolognese. The best part of the meal was the tiramisu! The service was very good. I would return.

Visited June 2013
New Jersey
“Outstanding!!!!!! Shouldn't Miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Everything about this restaurant is OUTSTANDING. Their food and staff are some of the best I have ever encountered. This restaurant food and dining experience are excellent.

I highly recommend - a MUST visit and eat Italian Food!!!!

Visited May 2013