“Amazing!”

Flagship Resort
Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Atlantic City
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Relaxing stay friendly. Gem in the city! The rooms where special lots of activities. I loved the pool and the game room. You will love the theater. The only place in Atlantic city with balconies. The rooms where spacious with cooking abilities

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank RoseGrawl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I received a phone call saying that I had been chosen to receive several gifts including tickets to a show in Atlantic City, dinner for 2, 2 airline tickets to many destinations, and a free 2 night - 3 day vacation for taking a tour of an Atlantic city resort. We have been to several of these with great results and said why not since they were paying for us to spend the night to come up and see their resort. The facility was very dated. We went on the tour and they took us to a level that was definitely only for show. Up to date very posh, unlike the rest of the place. The gifts we received totally worthless. The airline tickets were free, but you had to pick one of their hotels some had a cost of $300 per night!! The gift certificate for food was also a scam, get $45 of food to get $25 off. The free 3day/2night stay was hard to book, plus you had to put out a $50 deposit. Nothing free about this, SCAM!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
18 Thank Edknol

Travelers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

Bridgeport, Connecticut
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My son recently used our timeshare in Atlantic city to celebrate his 25 birthday there was a problem with heat and room phone not working the first night maintenance came in and turned heat up to 90 HUH ?? HOW IS THAT FIXING PROBLEM????? heat was still not working the next night my son and guests were freezing slept in layer or clothes when my son arrived home he told me about problem I called on monday and requested that he get refunded for one night I was told by front desk manager that they changing phone system and maintenance report says problem fixed and my son never reported phone not working and no heat 2nd night no refund could be given. I know my son should of complained the 2nd night but most guests that are not owners will complain to owners My suggestion is that fantaSea resorts have a policy put in place to do a next day follow up to ensure guests are ok (most hotels do) and if its the same rooms that have the same consistent problems (heat/ac/phone WHY is room booked.

Room Tip: Make sure rooms have no problems before they are booked heat/ ac phone
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank lorie k
Daniel H, Front Services Supervisor at Flagship Resort, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Hello Lorie,

I am disappointed to see that your son did not enjoy his birthday with us. We do have regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on each room in addition to our 24 hour a day maintenance staff. We will certainly take your suggestions into consideration. We appreciate your review and hope you have a good day.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I would give this hotel about a 7 out of 10 for a short weekend. Pros: Hotel is very affordable for a weekend stay including Saturday which is the most expensive day to stay in Atlantic City. The indoor pool is nice and big and heated with a nice jacuzzi. This was great for my winter stay. The arcade room was good entertainment during the late hrs of the night. The room was big and clean and the kitchenette was a plus. Thw jitney is nearby which make it easier to get to evergthing. Cons: It is far from the main portions of the boardwalk. It is within about a mile walking distance however it is in a sketchy neighborhood which made me feel uncomfortable walking the whole way. They give you a hardtime to check out an hr later than 11 saying they would charge half a day's rate. The shuttle didnt let us board to get to another resort to catch our bus because we had just checked out and gave in our room keys. Regardless we stayed there a weekend and spent enough money to take the shuttle for the first time since we didnt even realize it was there during the stay.

1 Thank Charline M
Daniel H, Front Services Supervisor at Flagship Resort, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your honest and detailed review of our Resort. We are situated about 5 blocks from the nearest casino and 15 blocks from the center of the boardwalk. That does serve as both a positive and negative for those who choose to stay with us as we are just outside of the hustle and bustle of the city. We do hope to see you again soon and you can enjoy our shuttle for the entirety of your stay.
East Rutherford, New Jersey
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've been going here ever since I was young,(12 years now) and I have to say the rooms may not be the latest, but overall they are comfy and cozy. Resort is family friendly, with the "Fun Zone", arcade and movies playing nightly. Front desk, maintenance, and maid service always quick to help, and very friendly. I highly recommend it here, two thumbs up.

Room Tip: Low floors because they are working on the elevators to make them faster, so a shorter ride helps.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank rubyrodrigues
Smyrna, Delaware
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was the first time using my timeshare so I used the week I was about to lose there are so many disappointments I don't know where to start It all started with our first night at the Flagship there were trouble with the heat two different maintenance workers to come to our room and another one the next morning we slept in the cold our first night we ventured out the next day only to come to a cold room I called down and were told maintenance was coming soon we waited to the point that I was getting very upset so I went down to the front desk to complain only to have the clerk tell me that she would send maintenance so I told her that three had been up already so she I guess went the supervisor that's when I was told that she was working on moving us so please tell me when that decision was made why wasn't I called to let me know stress from being upset would have been eliminated in my opinion I feel I should have been upgraded but we were put fin the same room that we had :( there was a staff member name Wayne (I was told) that was the nicest the front desk sure there sure wasn't (young staff) they need to be trained on how to treat guest never a Hello or Good Morning just looked at as young people do the schedule for the shuttle should be revised we took the shuttle at 10:00pm ( I think) thinking that we were to be picked up at 12:20am (the night of the snow storm) called to find out where the shuttle was and then told that the time went out was the last trip and that we could pick up a schedule at the front desk never any concern that we were stranded so we had to stand out in the snow storm to catch the jitney the schedule should state the times Sunday-Thursday alone had we been told that the trip we were on was the last trip we would have stayed at the resort or drive the drivers we had were very friendly upset that there was fee for Wi-Fi couldn't check emails and play my games and it wasn't cheap to use for a whole week when paying for parking When checking out I was not asked how my stay was just signed for parking and given receipt so many things wasn't as I had expected being a timeshare holder though Flagship wasn't my home base I don't think I'll be visiting the Flagship again unless there's a rate I like for upgrading from what I was in (studio) the only thing available at the time

Room Tip: get better room than I had (studio) wish I had and perhaps other guest will be ok for a studio it wa...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jean J
new york
Reviewed January 31, 2014

place is well priced very cheap! also rooms remodeled and really clean parking is safe there as well this place is making a come back! looked good rooms very clean service very friendly. Place has everything for guests to feel like they are on vacation or mini get away. there is an option of cooking your own breakfast if you are traveling with kids or going to the restaurant which is on premisses

Room Tip: ocean view rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family