Just arrived back home from staying at this hotel. Upon arrival the hotel is very nice, newly updated. Got there around 1:30, an neither of our 2 rooms were available, gave them our phone numbers and they said they'd call when available. Finally around 3 one room became available. Waited very patiently until 4 (actual chef in time) and 2nd room was still not available. Finally went to complain where Mariah gave us such an attitude because apparently requesting rooms "close to each other" meant they are going to give us rooms right next to each other which is why the room wasn't ready. 100% unacceptable to keep us waiting when other rooms very close were ready. Requested to speak with 2 managers, after the first one failed to do anything and even offer an apology. 2nd manager gave us $25 room credits, not anywhere close to a worthy compensation considering the rooms coat is $400 a piece but apparently we weren't high rollers enough for them to care.
Finally check in both rooms, rooms are clean, thankfully. Walls are paper thin. Arrived back at the room about 1:30am to hear our neighbors talking until 4am (hence walls being paper thin) finally called security who came up and spoke with them within 5 minutes which I appreciated, but didn't really help the situation.
All in all, and due to the location, they'll never see me back here as a guest of patron. I'll find another casino who appreciates the $400 a night i drop on a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Nugget Atlantic City, winner of the AAA Four Diamond award, is a premier resort destination located on the Frank S. Farley Marina and offers guests 727 beautifully remodeled rooms and suites. The entire property has just completed a $150 million renovation, taking on a fresh, modern look to include a high-energy casino featuring the most popular slot and video poker machines, table games, and poker room; nightly entertainment, new bars and lounges, stylish retail offerings, as well as Landry’s signature world-class restaurants such as Chart House and Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse; a luxury spa and salon; and H20 poolside lounge. New owners, Landry’s,Inc, have introduced first-class accommodations, exquisite dining options and fun-filled entertainment venues unlike anything else available in Atlantic City. The Golden Nugget has already established strong brand recognitionworldwide with locations in both Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Golden Nugget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Nugget Hotel Atlantic City
- Trump Marina Hotel
- Atlantic City Trump Marina
- Trump Marina Casino Atlantic City