Golden Nugget
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$243
$200
  • Pool
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$269
$210
  • Restaurant
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
$249
$233
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$310
$280
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$271
$259
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$329
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$260
$359
1,462 results
All reviewschart housetrump marinafire pitrush loungegreat view of the marinapool areasliding doorself parkingcasino hotelcasino floorsaturday nighttable gamesgngrottovicacboardwalk
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel the room was very nice I had the room looking into the city
No microwave but everything in the room was great
The jacuzzi was great it's located outside but the weather was nice when I got in
The hotel atmosphere was great
I would recommend the golden nugget

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Pattie49
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I first stayed at the Golden Nugget when it was Trump Marina, which at the time was my favorite casino in AC due to the comps they had been sending me for a period of time. This was back in 2006. Of course times changed however my love for Trump Marina didn't although the comps had changed. Fast forward to 2011-2012 when the property was sold to Landry's and became the Golden Nugget. I had stayed there previously under the current Nugget and they made it even better. They did a complete renovation of the place and improved the food. This trip was a little different, because I had cut back on my visits to the Nugget due to the Comps that I had received at the time from the now closed Atlantic Club. When they announced the closing of Atlantic Club the marketing team at the Golden Nugget hit Facebook with a promotion of customers of the Atlantic Club being able to get a tier upgrade for three months at the Nugget, which has since expanded to all AC Casinos. I of course took advantage of this figuring my comps would improve upon my return to their low tier status. I had made several day trips and in March started receiving comp rooms, which I went on April 4th. I got to enjoy the perks of being a higher tier player by using the check in line and was able to enjoy a nightcap in the Chairman's Club. The rooms at the Golden Nugget are amazing with the most comfortable in Atlantic City. For dinner I used my comp dollars that I had accrued over the past few months from my pit stops at Grotto, which is my favorite Italian Restaurant in the state of NJ. I didn't win however I had a ton of play on the slots. I'm looking forward to my next trip to the Golden Nugget even if I'm no longer at their top tier.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
5  Thank Sean D
Reviewed April 26, 2014

After staying at the old Marina, I was impressed how much remodeling had gone on. check in was fast, and my room had a great view of the inlet. Staff was pleasant and did a good job and even the reservation operator Evelyn was helpful. Room was new and clean and the casino had an old school Vegas look... a little darker and I liked having a live band in the bar by the casino. Buffet was good and had a nice variety of food. If you gamble, they had a couple nice comps available like a scratch off coupon after you play for a short time that got extra casino credits for the slots. Parking garage needs some work, but overall I was pleasantly surprised as I have stayed in most of the casino hotels in AC.

Room Tip: Get a casino players card, especially if you play at other casinos..
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Inspec180
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. The lettering of the hotel gives you an old timey impression but the hotel is quite modern and nice. Ordered room service the first night and the wings were very tasty. The hotel's club Haven was packed but it was a good vibe for a Friday night-just a little too much techno for my liking but still a good night. We ate breakfast at the restaurant next to the buffet and it was okay, later in the evening we ate at Grotto's. The waiter was very nice and the food was delicious. We left to go to the Borgota because Lil Jon was deejaying-what a waste of time. Came to the hotel and went into the lounge where the dj was great. It was empty but still he played good music. The last day we had an appointment for the spa and it seemed like the front desk didn't want to allow a late check out. Called and was put on hold but winded up going down and speaking with a manager who extended to 1 pm (usually late check out is around 3 pm especially if we are using a service in the hotel). We went to check in at the spa and was told that it wouldn't be over until about 2:30. :o( Ben who was another manager extended the check out to 3 pm with no problem.

The spa was amazing. I cannot remember my first masseuse's name but it was great. Gina did my facial and was so gently and soft spoken. I had a manicure however didn't really like that part. I believe her name was Liz-sweet girl however my cuticle was cut and bled and then I wasn't told to wash my hands after clipping and filing. She painted my nail and filed a nail after polish was on :o/. The polish got smudged however Ben said I could come back for a redo. Ate food at the buffet which was also good.

All in All I would go back to the Golden Nugget. Nice hotel, food is good and the spa is amazing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BlackGirlTravels
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is a wonderful place, one of the cleanest around since the remodeling. It has a more mature clientele since it is off the boardwalk. It has affordable places to eat, and drink. Not as many games as the other casinos, but they have a good mix. The only downfall, and it is a big one for me, is that they changed the hotel to a "Smoking Allowed" in rooms hotel. I don't care if they say every "other" floor is non smoking. The smoke permeates through the room no matter what. For someone with asthma, it is a non starter. Spent the whole night coughing. Leave the smoking on the casino floor, thanks.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends