We stayed for 3 nights in october 2013. It was quiet, clean, good looking and comfortable. We took a bay view room which if I return I won't pay more to get that view... We were on 24th floor. We let the fan worked all night long so it makes a constant noise. It help people like me who wakes up every little noise!!! The restaurants were great. We tried the Italian and Asian. The food and the service were excellent and at a good price. The only bad side of this hotel is the distance from the boardwalk. It's a 25 minutes walk or you can take a bus for 2.25$. If you like to walk you can also walk to the Harrisand Borgatta by using the sidewalk at the rear of the hotel... If you want to shop best place is the Tangers outlet. I really make good deals! Once we had breakfast at Cavo crepe cafe in the middle of the outlets. It was cheap and good! I'll return for sure. We also had breakfast at Margaritaville restaurant on the boardwalk it was excellent! If you want to have a good lunch, at a good price and drink a cold beer you should try the Irish pub on St-James. If you like white beer try the Blue Moon draught. I which we had that draught in Quebec!!! You can have access to wifi at the ''Wine and wifi''. After 3 nights we decided to try a hotel on the boadwalk. We went to the Ceasars. It was clean but we had hard time to sleep. It was noisy. We were in room 7711. I won't return for sure in a room like this but the hotel is really well located. We will return for sure in Atlantic city!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Nugget Atlantic City, winner of the AAA Four Diamond award, is a premier resort destination located on the Frank S. Farley Marina and offers guests 727 beautifully remodeled rooms and suites. The entire property has just completed a $150 million renovation, taking on a fresh, modern look to include a high-energy casino featuring the most popular slot and video poker machines, table games, and poker room; nightly entertainment, new bars and lounges, stylish retail offerings, as well as Landry’s signature world-class restaurants such as Chart House and Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse; a luxury spa and salon; and H20 poolside lounge. New owners, Landry’s,Inc, have introduced first-class accommodations, exquisite dining options and fun-filled entertainment venues unlike anything else available in Atlantic City. The Golden Nugget has already established strong brand recognitionworldwide with locations in both Las Vegas and Laughlin, NV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Nugget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Nugget Hotel Atlantic City
- Trump Marina Hotel
- Atlantic City Trump Marina
- Trump Marina Casino Atlantic City