Golden Nugget
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$51
$48
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Restaurant
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$73
$59
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$122
$145
  • Pool
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$95
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$89
$75
Hotels.com
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$179
$229
Hotels.com
1,456 results
All reviewschart housetrump marinafire pitrush loungegreat view of the marinapool areasliding doorself parkingcasino hotelcasino floorsaturday nightslot machinestable gamesgngrottovicboardwalk
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The renovations are complete and the results are great. The service is good and the restaurants are also good. It is nice to have the marina right at your door. Keep a look out for special events.
They could use some updated slots in the high roller section, but the main floor is all new?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary F
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had to stay here for hurricane relief efforts with work. Although AC was closed down during the hurricane sandy aftermath, the Golden Nugget opened their doors to first responders when everyone else inland was all booked up. So kudos to them for that. This place is newly renovated and is much nicer than when it was the Trump Marina. My bed was comfy and I was impressed w/ the bathroom. Cons: they skipped out on the sound proofing. I could here my neighbors through the wall clear as day. My air conditioning didn't work at all and to make it cool off in my room I had to turn on the unit's fan on high. But the room service would turn it off when they cleaned the room. Plus my fridge didn't cool at all even though I could here it kick on. The room does not come w/ a microwave and if you call down to the front desk they don't have any to provide for you. The casino floor is nice but small. The noodle bar is a nice place to eat but pricey. The staff were very friendly. I wouldn't recommend staying here if you can help it. Again I commend them for opening their doors to us during a time of need. And maybe my misfortune was a one time occurrence but that is all I have to write about.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DontTickleThat
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Went to the Golden Nugget and reserved their Junior Suite. The room was new renovated - the room was very nice. It is a nice upgrade from a regular hotel room. My husband and I went to just get away and relax for one night. We would definitely go back. The room was very nice, the front desk, valet parking, doorman- they were all kind and proffessional.

The Junior Suite gives you an extra seating area with a couch for you to sit and relax on and that is what we really needed!!! It really worked for us - just wish it had a little seperation with a wall or curtain or something - that would be my only suggestion.

We needed a little TLC after working through the hurricane - it was nice to feel welcomed and everyone was so kind - it was what we really needed.

We don't mind not being on the Boardwalk - we had a room over looking the marina it was perfect. We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: The Junior Suite was worth the extra money over a regular room if you are going to spend time in your room to have the extra seating area - we felt it was worth it! We had a corner suite it looked over the Marina and you could see the city
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Allot of our weekends finds us in AC. Many weeks are on the AC coast. And a few overnighters, we enjoy AC. Our first choice in hotel choices is the wonderful Golden Nugget.
Wonderful rooms-good buffet and excellent restaurants. A great hide away is WiFi and Wine-find it and relax. ENJOY!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite-2 of our 3rd last visits were in a gorgeous suite. Sadly, we got stuff in the hotel room-not bad comparably but the suites rock!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a great few days at the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City, the price of the rooms were great, and the hotel had recently been refurbished, so everything was brand new and really fresh. The room that we got on the 23rd floor was great, amazing views, bed was really comfortable, and a 2 headed power shower - loved that! The service was good, and the guys/gals in the reception desk were great. Jitney bus goes from outside the door to anywhere (pretty much) in AC. Bus stops at all the casinos, boardwalk etc.

The only downside of this hotel - the slot machines didn't pay me enough .... ;-)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple