Golden Nugget
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$45
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$55
$49
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$44
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$83
$75
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$76
Courtyard
$93
$75
Hotels.com
$67
  • Pool
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
$159
Travelocity
1,446 results
All reviewschart housetrump marinafire pitrush loungegreat view of the marinapool areasliding doorself parkingcasino hotelcasino floorsaturday nightslot machinestable gamesgngrottovicboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a great few days at the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City, the price of the rooms were great, and the hotel had recently been refurbished, so everything was brand new and really fresh. The room that we got on the 23rd floor was great, amazing views, bed was really comfortable, and a 2 headed power shower - loved that! The service was good, and the guys/gals in the reception desk were great. Jitney bus goes from outside the door to anywhere (pretty much) in AC. Bus stops at all the casinos, boardwalk etc.

The only downside of this hotel - the slot machines didn't pay me enough .... ;-)

1  Thank vanillaicecream6
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Husband had a business trip so I tagged along. I would not have chosen this hotel on my own 1. because it was not on the boardwalk, 2. because there was no indoor pool, 3. amenities were ordinary. Anyway, when we first got there I was grossed out by the decor. I know they just had a big renovation but their decorator must have come cheap. Yuk. The room was fine. We overlooked the marina and the outdoor pool. The casino was ok, too but too much cigarette smoke. We ate at the buffet for lunch one day and that was enough for me. I love to eat but the food was nothing to write home about. We had breakfast in the brasserie ( I forget the name). The service was atrocious. We were done with our first cup of coffee before we saw our waiter.
The food was ok. I would not return there.
I can't be all negative. As I said the room was fine and the casino was fine. We had a good time but I wouldn't make any effort to return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ChrisEC1
Reviewed November 1, 2012

stayed at the Golden Nugget because i always stay at the Nugget in Las Vegas, so i thought i'd give it a try. The room was fine. The staff was fine. There wasn't a breakfast buffet, which i prefer. The poker room was totally empty. Not many people in the hotel as compared to the Borgata( about a 30 minute walk). The whole experience wasn't like going to a casino but an old hotel, no action, no excitment just so-so.The Golden Nugget isn't near the boardwalk, other side of town.

Room Tip: the room i had was very nice with a nice view.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The staff was happy, friendly, the rooms are beautiful, spotless. The dealers were better than I've seen on years! Reminded my of the old happy days of Vegas. A Classy experience. I have been a Hilton customer for years, now they stopped honoring the loyalty of the Ultra Players. We were treated so much better.

Room Tip: I have stayed in almost every Casino in AC this will be my choice in the future!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I love the Golden Nugget!! Annette and Emily in the VIP are very nice and take care of us every time we go. The rooms are roomy, clean and love the views!!! We have such a great time. Thanks Alan!!!!