“Clean and comfortable”

Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Ranked #11 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed July 13, 2014

True the rooms could be refreshed a bit ( I would change some of the carpets ), my stay was as I expected clean and comfortable...that might explain why I keep coming back to this Sheraton. Parking is a bit expensive and still a bit far...

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dober10
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for staying with us again and again. We are always working to make improvements to our property for our guests. We look forward to welcome you back again soon to see our improvements.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

you know those thin coupon books at the Thruway stops? Well, we picked one up and found this hotel in Atlantic City. It was for $99 per night. We stayed one night and enjoyed ourselves. The room was clean, the hotel was quiet, our view was good, and the staff was nice. We were close to the Boardwalk which was convenient. Parking was a little far from the room but we were able to deal with it. Although we didn't use any of the amenities, I enjoyed the Miss America displays on the mezzanine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Marcia B
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to AC. We hope you will choose to stay with us longer to enjoy all that our hotel has to offer on your next trip to AC. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Over the years I have been staying at the Sheraton on its Club Level for its lounge, free continental breakfast, afternoon snacks and it's open 24/7 with free use of the computer and printer. What I miss in the Club Lounge is the massage chair hidden in the corner that was never replaced. In addition, at our last stay the outdoor whirlpool was out of order. I was really looking forward to a relaxing getaway. Tanger outlet is across the street and you can have a nice walk to the boardwalk. I like this hotel because it's quiet and no hustle and bustle. This is a no gaming hotel. The hotel could use an arcade or something for kids to do without having to go outside late at night though.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank VillaTMA

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. We have shared your comments on how to improve pour hotel for our future guests with our team and are working to sure our guests enjoy all that we have to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to AC to see our improvements.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Atlantic City has lost some of the shine of the glory days. This hotel is a great updated property. It is walking distance to the boardwalk and the casinos. You can frequently find good deals at the property. I am an SPG Platinum and was upgraded. The rooms are clean, modern and comfortable. The staff are very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel as your AC hotel of choice. We are so happy to see that our team is always delighted to welcome you and your family home on your trips to AC. We hope to see soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I just completed my Sunday night stay at this hotel and it was excellent. I chose the Club Level and it's the best way to go. Pay the extra money, you will not regret it. Club levels are the top 2 floors (15 & 16). You get breakfast and snacks and non alcoholic drinks at night and access to a beautiful lounge. I was on floor 16 and it was dead silent. My family of 4 really loved it. You can absolutely walk to the boardwalk in the daylight hours with no problem. Parking was a snap at the convention center. I would have given them 5 stars but I did not have a good experience at initial check in. The man helping me did not make me feel welcome and wouldn't listen to my requests and was abrupt. Not good. Needs to be addressed. The bellman Mark was awesome and made up for the check in aggravation. But nevertheless, you'll love it here, don't hesitate.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank travelersfromnyx4

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Atlantic City during your recent stay in AC. We are thrilled to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and all that our property has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back for another "Great Stay!"

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed one night and it was delightful, service was excellent, our room nice and clean, at complementary internet really rare in AC, The hotel is well located close to everywhere and easy to park also.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back for another "delightful" stay!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I are definitely not coming back to stay. Granted they have really great service however did not meet our expectations. prior to arriving I reviewed all the trip advisor comments regarding parking regarding the rooms etc. parking extremely sucked when you forget something in your car and have to walk all the way downstairs across the street just to get it out. As far as the rooms I can really only say with the bed were clean. My boyfriend said we won't be returning!

• Stayed: June 2014
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience. We hope you will change your mind about our property and try us again on your next trip to AC. Please feel free to contact our Executive office when you are planning your next trip and we will make sure your return stay is as comfortable as possible.