Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Sheraton.com
Etrip$156
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
1,595 results
All reviews tun tavern club level miss america memorabilia outlet stores self parking non smoking boardwalk ac garage caesars
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had a terrible experience with this hotel. On December 28th I checked into the hotel to take advantage of a deal that they had with a nearby "Life in Color" event. Upon returning to the room I had found that my roommates got back before me and were too loud thus causing us to be thrown out of the hotel with no refund, this part is understandable so I politely complied. The reason for my terrible experience is because not only was I physically only in the room for several hours, but when I returned covered in paint the staff wouldn't let me shower and forced me to leave the premises into the freezing cold while still covered in paint. On top of that I was charged an extra $200 for an unexplained reason. When I inquired about the charge I was told to contact Anthony Carlo about getting a refund for said money. Aside from never returning any of my calls he has failed to resolve the issue two months later and I am still out $200. I never plan on purchasing a room from the Sheraton again and definitely will advise my friends to do the same, I suggest you do as well.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank AbdullahE91
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We have shared your comments with our team and are working to make improvements in the areas you have mentioned. We would like to discuss you stay with you further please contact our Executive Office to share more.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to stay this past weekend in AC for the classic car show. After not having our normal comps for the casinos and them being super expensive, I looked into the Sheraton. Very convenient as we were going to the Convention Center.

Pros: Excellent staff. Marina at the front desk went above and beyond to allow us to check in early and switch our room to a king bed. Clean, average hotel room. Nothing spectacular but better than most I've had in AC. Awesome shower pressure and lots of towels (always a big plus in my book).

Cons: Parking! You have to park in the convention center garage, walk through the center and back outside to get to the Sheraton. I suggest you valet if you have a lot of bags or don't want to walk. The room was very hot and we were unable to control the heat how we wanted to. Wouldn't let us go below 60, which makes sense in the winter, but the hot air was still blowing!

Overall, great hotel choice if you don't mind being on the boardwalk or in a casino. Quick 3 minute cab ride or nice stroll gets you back into the middle of the action!

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Courtney C
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton AC for your "Quick Getaway". We appreciate your kind comments and are happy to share your comments with our team member Marina. We hope you will stay with us again for another "Quick Getaway"soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I recently stayed at this location and had a wonderful experience. Everyone was courteous and very welcoming. The checkin/checkout process was speedy and accurate. The room was amazing and the entire hotel was spotless. I've stayed at Casino Hotels in Atlantic City and they are very messy and loud. The Sheraton is perfect because you don't have to deal with that kind of crowd but at the same time you are a few mintues away from the action. The restaurants within the hotel were good and the service excellent. I didn't have any complaints. Definitely will stay here again the next time I head to Atlantic City.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jose P
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City! We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us on your next trip to AC!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel appears to be fairly new, but, unfortunately, shows a lot of wear and tear. From the moment I stepped off the elevator, the corridors wreaked of some type of strong cleaning product and you could definitely tell that this is a high traffic property. Fortunately, however, I didn't see any mold or mildew, just spots and stains on the furniture and carpeting, which I know is hard to control. In addition, I was forced to change rooms when the toilet in the first room that I was assigned didn't flush. The second room was fine, although it took a while to get over the ammonia-type smell which was prevalent throughout the property.

But, the room and hotel, in general, was clean, quiet and the staff was responsive, so I'd stay again. Highly recommend if you're looking for peace and quiet away from the boardwalk and the casino crowd or have business at the Convention Center, which is right across the street. And, if you get bored, a quick elevator ride to the lobby will reveal the full history of the Miss America pageant, which every true blooded American should know!

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank romadaro
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We have shared your comments with our team and are working to make improvements in the areas you have mentioned. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to AC to see our improvements.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This was the 6th time I stayed at this hotel (from a combination of business and personal reasons). The location to the convention center via the skywalk is excellent, especially during the winter. The staff is friendly and efficient. The rooms are adequate and relatively clean, However during this stay, the shower/curtain were moldy smelling-the staff should definitely put more attention into using cleaning products to do a thorough job and/or replace the shower curtains. Also, the fact that there isn't much in the way of food options aside from the Tun Tavern during busy conventions is something that is a "miss" for both the guests' convenience as well as the hotel's own profits-something that should be addressed by upper management and remedied,

Overall though, I would stay here again because it is away from teh bustle of the big casino hotels on the boardwalk and serves its purpose to cater to guests that are using the convention center,

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are glad to see that you have stayed with us 6 times and that we are able to welcome you back time and time again. We have shared your concerns about the cleaniness of your guestroom with our team and we are working to make sure this issue is fixed for our future guests. We hope to welcome you back soon to stay with us whether it is business or just to relax!