Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$45
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$49
$48
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$44
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$75
BestWestern.com
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$67
Courtyard
$66
Radisson
  • Pool
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
$159
Travelocity
1,412 results
All reviewstun tavernmiss americaclub leveltrain stationattending an eventoutlet storesself parkingsaturday nightlate checkindoor poolnon smokingcrownsboardwalkacjitneyexpresswayconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed together with a small dog at the Sheraton from August 8, 2013 to August 11, 2013. The room was standard, no fridge was included, but our view was overlooking Atlantic City. the bathroom was basic, I felt it could have been a little larger and the television was average. I did not utilize the fitness center or pool, but both looked nice. If you desire a hotel on the boardwalk, this hotel is not it. The Hotel is approximately a 10-15 minute walk to the boardwalk and the beach but the property is conveniently located steps from the Tanger Outlets. With regards to having a dog in the room, I was a bit concerned because I had heard stories about cleaning staff entering rooms finding a dog and removing the dog. Also, when I was reserving the room, the reservations staff indicated that guests could not leave their dog alone in the room and they were not allowed in any of the other rooms in the hotel - gym, pool, etc. However, just keep the Do Not Disturb sign on the door handle and all should be fine. There is also the Tun Tavern right next door to this Sheraton which provides room service and is open until 2AM, however, beware of the ATM in the Tun Tavern (inside near the bar) as customers have lost money due to a machine malfunction. I used the ATM twice in the Sheraton and it dispensed funds accurately. The Harlem Globetrotters were in town and it appeared they were guests of the hotel - when I spotted a few of the basketball players in the hotel lobby, I hope they appreciated me whistling the old tune "Sweet Georgia Brown." I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Request overlooking Atlantic City and towards the ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for recommending us. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and was able to bring your dog along too. We love our furry guests as much as we love our human guests. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to AC.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Sheraton Atlantic City was an excellent place to stay. It wasn't right near all the casinos so it was quiet but close enough to enjoy everything. We stayed on the Club floor and loved it. Continental Breakfast in the morning, completely quiet at night. I called ahead to make sure there was no Down in the room due to an allergy and they made sure it was all set when I arrived. Valet for the car was easy and was such a quick pick up. Was a great place to stay, will definitely stay there again when we head back to AC.

Room Tip: Stay on the Club floor it's very relaxing.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the Sheraton Atlantic City and all we have to offer. We look forward to having you back for another "Excellent " stay on your next trip to AC.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed at the Sheraton Atlantic City 8/5-8/9/2013. We had a wonderful experience. The staff was so friendly and helpful - wonderful recommendations for beaches to go to and restaurants to eat at. In particular Diane at the front desk was a real treasure. Our bellman Marc was helpful on more than one occasion and Blanca on the Club Level could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Thank you to everyone at the Sheraton for such a wonderful time. The only thing they couldn't improve was our weather. We'll be back.

Room Tip: We had an ocean view - very nice!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel, so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We will be sure to share your kind comments with our team members, especially Diane, Marc and Blanca. We look forward to welcoming you back for another "Wonderful" stay.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I got what seemed to be a good price for 3 1/2 star hotel through hotwire and I don't make a big income but I wanted my family to experience a good quality hotel for the first time. Boy was I disappointed! The room fell way short of earning 3 stars. Old beds, torn wall paper, stained carpet, and they didn't even offer a refrigerator in a standard room. Yes, the people were friendly but the room was average and they charge for things cheap motels give for free like bottled water, local calls, and WiFi. The bottle of water they deceivingly advertise with a "Thirsty?" sign and in tiny print at the bottom the price 3.00 appears lol..I'm not making this up! Moreover, Local calls will cost you, even toll free numbers will cost you..I advise you to just unplug the phone (especially if you have kids). WiFi is available in the comfort of your room for about 10 dollars a day.. And just when you thought you checked out and received the final amount of your bill, guess what? Another 2.00 charge for what? I have no idea!! Maybe because I used a towel and didn't see the price (joking) I don't know yet but I'm gonna find out. Oh and the boardwalk is 4 of the longest blocks ever if you're walking.. Your children will be tired by the time they set foot on the boardwalk so prepare for complaining! You'll do a lot better staying closer to the boardwalk for less and getting those valued amenities for free. By the way they're 100 percent smoke free which really sucks. So many people smoke or bring a person that smokes along for the trip and that person has to continuously go to the front with tons of other smokers. Yet they allow dogs that poop and urinate everywhere, go figure!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nanny01023

We are so sorry to hear that your recent stay was "Not what you expected". We would like to discuss you stay with you. Please contact our Executive Office to share more.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed here with my wife for two nights. Got the coupon from the HotelCouponGuide @ $99 per night! Right when we arrived we recieved exceptional service from all of the staff starting with the doorman all the way to having our luggage dropped in our room. Nice room, very comfortable bed. Good fitness center and pool. Great location for shopping (my wife loved it!). The only reason I didn't rate this hotel excellent is because the room looks a bit aged and could maybe use a facelift.
P.S. Minyan at Rodef Shalom on Atlantic Ave. is a five to ten minute drive. If you want there is another minyan in Margate City at the Young Israel on Ventnor Ave (I think 8401 is the addres) they appreciate visitors and the Mincha Maariv works out better since they daven Mincha right before shkia and Maariv thereafter, where as at Rodef Shalom there is an issue of Tarteh D'sosrah. Enjoy Atlantic City Responsibly!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gefoorin

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will stay with us again soon on your next trip to AC for another "Relaxing Getaway"