Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$139
Caesars
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$139
Caesars
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$205
$189
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$97
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$157
$149
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$249
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$199
$185
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$150
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$399
1,426 results
All reviewstun tavernmiss americaclub leveltrain stationattending an eventoutlet storesself parkingsaturday nightlate checkindoor poolnon smokingcrownsboardwalkacjitneyexpresswayconvenience
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We stayed at the Sheraton for 6 nights and were generally very happy. The rooms are OK - certainly very clean. In my opinion the housekeeping staff did a fantastic job. Sevice at reception was hit and miss. Check in and out was quick. But, there was no bell boy in the hotel on the evening we arrived and we had to take the one cart the hotel had up in the lift. Another day, we were callled to say that a parcel had arrived and to go down to Reception to sign for it. After going down it took 45 minutes for security to bring the parcel to Reception.

The deluxe room was not quite as spacious as I expected it to be for the price paid. The microwave and small fridge were very useful. The gym was renovated in the last 12 months and is excellent for cardio - with a few dumbells and a multi-gym machine.

Yes the walls between the rooms are really thin vis-a-vis the amount of noise carried. I think the next door room was only occupied 1 evening, and we could hear everything they were saying.

Breakfast was good for $12. I think they may charge more at other times? It was not worth more than $12.

There is a small shop downstairs with overprice sweets and sundries.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. We use these comments to help improve for our future guests. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon to show you our improvements.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The hotel staff is very nice but there were a couple of small things wrong with the room that made it not as good as it could be. The faucet in the bathroom sink had no aerator in it which meant the water just went all over the place. The bed coverlet had a couple of pulled threads that you could see since it was a delicate white coverlet. And while it has a lot of outlets the lamp by the coffee maker would not turn on. We found out the next morning when we tried to turn on the coffee maker that it too was unplugged and both needed to be plugged back in to work when we had not unplugged it. And a lamp by the bed had a burned out bulb and would not turn on.

All those little things add up to make you sort of go eh about the place.

And they have no Wi Fi at all in the room you can only get on if you are direct connected.

Room Tip: If you can get up to the level to get breakfast included it is well worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing these details about your stay. We have shared your concerns with our team and will make sure we are paying close attention to these details for our future guests. We would love to have you back as our guest, please contact our Executive office so we can make sure you next stay with us is as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place is nice if you want to stay close to the outlet shopping and avoid the crowds of the Casino hotels. The Casinos seem to make you march through the casinos to get to the front desk for check-inn and again to get to your rooms. This place is smaller, no casino and the crowd was a bit nicer. Only downside was that it was a long walk to the boardwalk so you probably need a cab ride. Parking as reasonable at $14/day.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

We are glad to hear you enjoyed our property and its location to the outlets. We hope to see you soon, the next time you are in AC for outlet shopping or just a quiet stay.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is the first time I've been back to this property in ten years and I was disappointed in the stay from responsiveness of staff to sound proofing of room to lack of wifi on the floor.

I probably won't pick this place again unless I simply need a place to stay for the night and don't mind potentially getting woke up in middle of the night. Even if I did, I would not pick the club floor. It is poor value unless you have an army of kids to feed.

The stay was poorer than expected because I couldn't sleep at all due to all the flushing of toilet through out the night that I heard immediately above the bed. While I can hear my neighbors opening and closing doors, it wasn't that bad. The room was comfortable otherwise but I do feel it is slightly dated compare to other hotels that I stayed at.

The good:
-Excellent location as this is next to the outlets so it is easy to get some shopping done.
-I was checked in promptly and offered the late checkout with the gold benefits. I wasn't expecting it as it is a conference property.
-The room is generally clean with a good view of the city.

The average:
-I paid for the club floor in order to take advantage of breakfast and complimentary wifi. Breakfast on the club floor was ok. It is sufficient to get you by but not something that I would want to pay for as there is a lack of hot food. Residence Inn, which I stayed at previously has significantly better breakfast without charge.
-bed was nicely made and the bathroom has all the little things like shampoo and conditionaer so I don't have to bring them.

The bad:
-Neither me or my wife was able to sleep much due to us hearing everyone flushing their toilets above us or a single party that ate something bad that night and couldn't stop going to the toilet. Regardless, I shouldn't have been able to hear the flushing that much.
-I asked for a refrigerator upon check in in order to store some precious milk for my infant at home. It took more than 4 hours and at least 4 phone calls to finally get one in our room.
-No wifi in room. Wait, did I just wroke that there is no wifi this day and age? I didn't thought much of it when the front desk didn't ask what I want to pick for gold welcome gift as I would sort it out later. I usually pick wifi but in this case since I have went for the club floor, I thought the "complimentary wifi" listed for club floor was for in room wifi so it would automatically default to spg points. Little did I know that wifi doesn't exist other than 1st, 2nd and 16th floor (I think in the club room only). Let's just say that I thought I was in a time warp going back 10 years when wifi isn't readily available everywhere.
-probably being picky, but the coffee maker was not cleaned as I tried to make some coffee in the morning. I simply grab some coffee upstairs in the club room.

As I mentioned, given that the only thing difference for the rooms on the club floors and other floors is the breakfast and the afternoon hors d'oeuvres, save the money and go out for food nearly or even downstairs unless you have a bunch of kids to feed. You simply get better selection of food that way.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us. We have shared you comments with our team members and are working hard to make improvements in the areas you have mentioned for our future guests. We hope that you would try us again the next time your travels bring you to Atlantic City! Please feel free to contact our Executive Office so we can make sure your return stay is as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. Came to A.C. for a concert at the Borgata on Friday the 23rd. Check in was quick and easy. The room was clean and tidy. Sleep came easily, as the bed was very comfy. Hotel was within walking distance to many outlet stores and dining. The jitney made getting to the Borgata easier than driving but it was a longer wait for #3 than for the #2, which came around every 5-10 mins. Overall had a very pleasant stay and id return for a nice quick weekend getaway

• Stayed: November 2012
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We are happy to hear that you got a good night's sleep after your exciting evening in AC. We look forward to having you stay with us again for "a nice quick weekend getaway!"