Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$45
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$55
$49
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$44
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$83
$75
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$76
Courtyard
$67
  • Pool
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
$159
1,412 results
All reviewstun tavernmiss americaclub leveltrain stationattending an eventoutlet storesself parkingsaturday nightlate checkindoor poolnon smokingcrownsboardwalkacjitneyexpresswayconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton while in AC for a conference. I chose the Sheraton over a cheaper room at one of the casinos because I have stayed there previously and had wonderful experiences; however, this was not a great stay. As soon as I opened the door to my room with 2 doubles, one if the 2 beds was not made. It was like someone started to strip the fitted sheet and stopped 1/2 way. All of the pillows were piled in a chair and the floor. That was call number 1 to guest services. Then i went into the bathroom to wash my hands and the sink was clogged. Makes me wonder if housekeeping even cleaned it or just ignored the fact that it was clogged. call#2. As soon as I hung up, I realized that the carpet had not been vacuumed as there was some debris on the floor. I checked out in the morning, but checked my bag with the bell hop while I attended the last day of my conference and when I returned handed in my ticket and the man couldn't find it. He actually asked me to come into their storage room and find it myself. Unimpressed and disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2012
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

We are so sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. We have shared your comments with our team and are making improvements in these areas. We would love the oppurtunity to discuss your stay with you, please feel free to contact our Executive Office to share more.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Atlantic City was much more cleaner than I thought. It was beautiful. Not a gambler but I did enjoy the casino. Shopping from high end to moderate stores, no retailer left out. The Sheraton was right in the heart of everything. The valet parking was all day. Even though the hotel had a Lynx function to attend to, the staff was very helpful. The jacuzzi and swimming pool were a must for us and very nice. Will go back again.

Room Tip: facing the strip
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for Staying with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another "Shop til you Drop" stay!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We loved this hotel. We were on a club floor, which made breakfast a breeze and water bottles available at any moment. We loved that we were close to the outlets, and a relatively short walk to the boardwalk without having the noise and smoke of the casinos. The indoor pool was just enough for ourselves and our kids, and the hot tub outside was relaxing. A definite return spot for our crew!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

We love to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We hope to welcome your "crew" back soon for another "Family Fun" trip to AC.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

An hour of free wi-fi in the lobby and none at all in the room? Come on. The place is clean; it's within walking distance of casinos, shopping, and the beach (though the entrance is oddly out of the way if you're on foot); and they provide free coffee in the room - but somehow I expected more for $300+ a night.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kittyamericana
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. We are working hard to make improvements to our hotel and our guest experience. We hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Atlantic City!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Let me say first that the staff (from the doorman to the bell hop) could not be more attentive. The Staff really went above and beyond. However as for the room it was just ok - it wasnt dirty, but I did see a few hairs in the bathroom that weren't mine (gross). The room was a bit small/stuffy but it was only overnight. The location was great, but I don't think I will be staying here again. Parking garage across street $14 per day

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that our staff was extremely attentive during your stay. We strive to make sure all our guests feel welcome. We are sorry to hear that our guest rooms are not what you expected, you will be happy to hear we are working to make improvements to our hotel. We hpe you will give us another try the next time your travels bring you to AC. We encourage you to call our Executive Office so we can make sure your return stay is as comfortable as possible.