“Awesome”

Qua Spa at Caesars Atlantic City
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My friend and I pampered ourselves on our weekend getaway and it was well worth it! We were treated very well by all of the staff and really enjoyed our massages. The therapists are awesome and very professional! I loved spending time in the pools and showers after our massages.... So relaxing! I can't wait to go again!

All reviews
"natural"
"ac"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I went to Qua for a bachelorette so there were 8 girls who needed services. We booked ahead and asked for their special group package. Unfortunately we were unable to get our services at the same time. I didn't book it so I don't know if that was bc we booked late or they couldn't accommodate.

I paid about $158 including tax and tip and I chose a hot oil treatment and hot stone massage. The facilities are super clean and cozy. The bed I laid on was heated! Maureen was very friendly and answered all of my questions. My hair still feels soft and the massage was good. I was hoping it would've been more rough since many muscles are tight but maybe the hot stone massage doesn't allow for that? My other girl friends had a range of experiences. Many enjoyed the massages they had while one had a male that didn't massage hard enough.

After I finished my services I relaxed in the sauna, steamroom, jacuzzi, etc. included in the package was all day access to the pools and stuff. It was small but I liked how it was cozy and it wasn't crowded at all.

Overall I would recommend this spa. But Please keep in mind this is my first time at a spa so I have nothing else to compare to. But I had an enjoyable and relaxing time!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My friends and I went to the Qua Bath Spa in AC for my 30th birthday. I have done the group deal before and was happy with it so I trusted this experience would be the same. Unfortunately I was let down. My friend showed up before the rest of us and when she went to the receptionist to inform her she was part of a group and there should already be a credit card on file, the reception (with attitude) told her she was wrong and there was no card on file and they wouldn’t treat her until she paid. When we arrived, we were brought to the waiting area and given our treatments. No complains about the treatment but at the end of the day, I went to use their shower and proceeded to open the heavy shower door when it unhinged and SHATTERED sending shards of glass all over the floor. If I hadn’t moved back I can’t say I would be writing this review write now from the comfort of my home. I did get some glass in between my sandals and was very shaken up. Needless to say, the relaxing massage and day at the spa went down the drain. Only one maintenance worker came to check on me. NOT ONCE did a manager come to the scene to make sure I was okay. Security came, I gave them a statement and for some odd reason, they refused to give me any copies so I had to take pictures of it with my phone. Oh and the best part, I was told that security spoke with management and they will not be charging me for the broken door. REALLY!? A billion dollar hotel would charge me for a door they should have fixed that nearly injured me? How sweet of you.

Additionally, since no representative from Qua was educated in proper customer service, I had to speak with the manager over the phone since she was at another facility. I was told my friends and I would get $50 passes for use of the Roman Bath the following day for my troubles…really, $50? I can’t even get a massage for $50, give me break. She then said they would cover 50% of my fee…an entire glass door shattered in front of me, ruining my massage and you still want me to pay? I had to drop the “my husband’s an attorney” line to get a full refund (after I was told they don’t normally give services for free). I’m not sure where they train their staff for customer service but having to fight for decent service after a facility that is clearly falling apart is horrible. Needless today, I will not be going back or recommending this place again.

6  Thank Nisha D
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have used the spa at Ceasars several times in the last few months and have been satisfied every time. The massage therapists have all been super professional and very friendly. The baths are very nice, steam room is well maintained and produces a lot of steam. Locker room is not large, but is really clean and the attendants have been great. I haven't had a bad experience yet- mid week specials are a great price, the daily use of the spa itself isn't cheap, but it's worth it.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I had a great experience at Qua Spa a few weeks ago. I was greeted and toured by an attendant and I loved the idea of trying 3 different temperatures in the hot tubs. Had a great facial (in regards to the previous review they don't ask you specific areas in a facial because its just a shoulder rub, and no one wants a therapist who talks so describing the products as their applied is pure sillyness) so her review doesn't make sense to me. I also had a young girl but she had great pressure and was bubbly. I felt very welcomed by her. Also had a nice $99 special massage. My therapist said she couldn't go deeper as I would have liked a little harder but she was still kind and had a steady hand. I walked around the retail room when I was done and had a nice laugh with the front desk girl. Overall it was a really nice time and everyone there was happy and seemed to truly like their jobs. Will go back in a few months!