1,819 results
All reviews vista room sun room immersion spa rain shower club room indoor pool bobby flays wolfgang puck comedy club comedy show old homestead high floor valet parking beautiful room get away casino floor sunroom
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

I broke my leg my right leg in August 2020, had two surgeries. I was finally able to walk on my own again the middle of December 2020. When the brochure from the Borgota came, and offered a complimentary room Sunday through Thursday, it was a perfect reason to get away, relax and have some fun.
The beach is my "Happy Place", so having a room with an Ocean View was fabulous for me

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank A914EBlindac
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. First time at the Water Club. The room was quite large. My favorite part of the room was the large shower with two shower heads. Our view was beautiful. We faced the harbor. Will definitely return.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank CSellitti822
Reviewed January 15, 2020

The water club pool is one of the hi end pools in ac but what a disappointment!!
From 5 years ago to today what a difference
Probably new management cares about other things rather than just comfort !!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jdavidsilva2776
Reviewed January 15, 2020

I always loved staying at the water club. I found a nasty surprise in the room and discreetly reported it to the front desk lady at the water club. She was more concerned with applying lip gloss than listening to my concern. I will gove borgata a chance to redeem themselves.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Leticia B
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Great hotel. Best spot in all of Atlantic City. No other casino comes close. And the Water Club treats you like a VIP. Always clean. Always nice. Amazing customer service. The entire experience is superb.

• Trip type: Traveled with family