1,438 results
All reviews vista room rain shower immersion spa sun room mini bar club room indoor pool spa services bobby flay wolfgang puck old homestead lounge chairs comedy club comedy show high floor valet parking beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2018

My wife and I just returned from a one night stay at the Borgata Water Club; preceded by a one night stay at the original Borgata Hotel. At the Water Club we stayed at a vista suite. The room was fine and generally first class, however the WiFi service that you pay for is horrible. We kept getting disconnected from the WiFi and had to constantly reconnect - and we were sometimes unable to do so. The WiFi at Borgata hotel was equally bad. When I complained to a Water Club manager about my frustration with the WiFi service that I had paid for she offered to provide me with a more expensive “turbo” WiFi service at no additional cost. I explained to her that that would not be a good resolution because our stay was almost concluded at that point. She offered no other means of resolution. This was poor customer service. At a minimum she should have offered to refund my WiFi charge. - It was very disappointing.
Also, a few problems noticed with the casino.... When playing slot machines or video poker machines you insert a players card into the machine so that you are properly credited with the amount you play. The card readers are terrible. You consistently have to insert your card multiple times before it is properly recognized. Also, many of the machines are filthy. I cleaned a few of the machines I played with wipes that I had, but you never see any machines being cleaned or sanitized by casino staff. Another problem is how difficult it is to get a drink while playing slots and/or video poker. It is very difficult to find a server. Once I placed placed an order and the server never returned. You should be able to order drinks from your machine. At other casinos (for example, Caesars properties) you are able to order drinks on a keypad on the machine. Borgata needs to do the same and update their machines accordingly.

Room tip: Request a vista suite at the Water Club. They’re larger with better views.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thirsty2015
Reviewed October 21, 2018

The Water Club at the Borgata is always 1st class and never disappoints. My wife and I love the spa and facility. You will not be disappointed. Dining options are also very impressive. Stay here, you'll be glad you did.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank josh458
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

From a lackluster greeting to a mattress that had huge indents from the thousands of previous guests the stay was disappointing all around.
My room had many signs of the 10 years it’s been open with stained carpet, worn out furniture and just a feeling of way past its prime this stay at the Waterclub disappointed.
Even the breakfast downstairs both days was disappointing with one server who was overworked and barely had time to come by my table and was frustrating even trying to get his attention to get my check. The Metropolitan took 45 mins to get a burger.
It’s apparent that MGM hasn’t invested the time or the money to keep up the place but just milks it.
Will not be coming back
A few pics of the worn out items below ..

3  Thank stevengL7857OV
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

John at the rewards desk was super friendly. Iveliz at the front desk was so professional. Nicole at the Long Bar off the front lobby was charming. This was my first time here and I am very impressed with the gaming tables, polite and friendly staff and super duper rooms. I will be back.I can’t forget Kerry at the Bell desk too.

1  Thank kathyhK9551WZ
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Had a very nice one night stay on 27th floor. My only complaint were the two queen sized mattresses. Both need to be changed. Both mattresses had strong indentations of where many people had slept. I had to sleep in the middle of the bed, between the two indentations, to get comfortable.

4  Thank Oceanbound222