1,426 results
All reviews vista room rain shower immersion spa sun room mini bar club room indoor pool spa services bobby flay wolfgang puck old homestead lounge chairs comedy club comedy show high floor valet parking beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2018

The Water Club at the Borgata is always 1st class and never disappoints. My wife and I love the spa and facility. You will not be disappointed. Dining options are also very impressive. Stay here, you'll be glad you did.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank josh458
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

From a lackluster greeting to a mattress that had huge indents from the thousands of previous guests the stay was disappointing all around.
My room had many signs of the 10 years it’s been open with stained carpet, worn out furniture and just a feeling of way past its prime this stay at the Waterclub disappointed.
Even the breakfast downstairs both days was disappointing with one server who was overworked and barely had time to come by my table and was frustrating even trying to get his attention to get my check. The Metropolitan took 45 mins to get a burger.
It’s apparent that MGM hasn’t invested the time or the money to keep up the place but just milks it.
Will not be coming back
A few pics of the worn out items below ..

3  Thank stevengL7857OV
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

John at the rewards desk was super friendly. Iveliz at the front desk was so professional. Nicole at the Long Bar off the front lobby was charming. This was my first time here and I am very impressed with the gaming tables, polite and friendly staff and super duper rooms. I will be back.I can’t forget Kerry at the Bell desk too.

1  Thank kathyhK9551WZ
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Had a very nice one night stay on 27th floor. My only complaint were the two queen sized mattresses. Both need to be changed. Both mattresses had strong indentations of where many people had slept. I had to sleep in the middle of the bed, between the two indentations, to get comfortable.

4  Thank Oceanbound222
Reviewed October 7, 2018

We have stayed here numerous times and the experience is about the same each time: Very nice rooms, but the lighting is terrible. My wife could not find one mirror that had enough light to put on makeup. Very few kids, which is a big positive. The pools are great (no kids), but the indoor pool has a very slippery floor by the hot tubs and exit to the outside pool. In one day we witnessed 4 people that fell down. And I was almost one of them. Also the air temp in the indoor pool is a little cool. Despite those issues the overall pool experience was nice.

We will continue to come back, but these issues need to be addressed.

Date of stay: August 2018