1,228 results
All reviews vista room rain shower sun room immersion spa mini bar club room indoor pool bobby flay wolfgang puck corner room old homestead high floor comedy show comedy club valet parking flat screen tv beautiful room
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Booked a room for a quick last minute getaway.
The Vista Room offered king bed and panoramic views. Check-in was swift and cordial by Luz at the front desk. Security checks keys and directs you to elevator.
Room was ready for us upon arrival at 1:00pm.
Upon entering, HVAC was functioning perfectly. The bathroom was well appointed and spotless.
Room safe and numerous dresser drawers for storage. Single cup coffee maker with ample supply of tea/coffee provided, as well as ice bucket. Large HDTV and separate desk if you need work space. Only issue- lack of 110v outlets. Found one in room(not near desk), and one in bath.
Corner room 3195 had two large triple Windows offering great views. Being at the end of corridor, it was quiet at all times.
Free WiFi worked flawlessly on several devices. High-Speed available at extra charge.
While the room was a bit dated, the cleanliness overcame any concerns.
WaterClub indoor and outdoor pools strictly controlled for adults only. Seating is "cruise ship" style, so be aware of close seat mates!
A perfect getaway, we will return without hesitation.

Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Silver-Elite
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I have to say that the hotel was very nice. However, we have our kids with us and we don't gamble so there was not much to do there. The food was good and the rooms are clean. I don't think that I would go back there though.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Maggie A
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I was very disappointed to see mold growing inside the hot tub. When I first noticed it I was sitting right by the massage jet. When I turned my head and looked in the compartment where the water flows in and out I learned that it was all black covered in mold. So I picked up the phone and called management. She opened up the lid on the floor to the compartment and mold was growing there from the look of it for 6 months to a year. They definitely don't maintain the pools and hot tubs as the should. Who wants to get sick on vacation? Not I, so be careful people not to relax on vacation in filthy hot tubs. If I show you the picture you probably would never get in another hot tub for as long as you live. Just look in the water compartment on the floor to ensure you can relax and enjoy your vacation and go home well!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Cosmopolitan557950
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Stayed on the 12th floor facing the city and what a view. Enjoyed my short stay at the Water Club. The new Marketplace's atmosphere late hours and early morning hours is a plus. Parking lot well lit, clean and secure. Enjoy all the amenities Borgata has to offer. Love it, Thank you Borgata for continuing to make Atlantic City a unique upscale Shore vacation spot.

Room tip: Quiet, secure and best for the money.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank bidii2
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Arrived to a VERY dirty room. Whichever housekeeper cleaned this room should not be a housekeeper.

Carpet is full of dirt, draws are full of garbage from last guest, bathroom has urine stains still on the floor, glass cups are still wet, coffee supplies were opened, absolutely DISGUSTING!

See for yourself the photos. Real shame.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank kevinandesther
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at The Water Club by Borgata, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Kevinandesther- Please accept our apologies that your guestroom was not to either of our standards. I imagine you brought your concerns to the attention of a manager so they could resolve, and I certainly hope they did so to your satisfaction. A guestroom in this condition is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed. If I can further assist in this matter, please dial 609-317-1000 and ask for Joanna M. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to The Water Club in the future and will do our best to meet and exceed your expectations.