1,212 results
All reviews vista room rain shower sun room immersion spa mini bar club room outdoor pool wolfgang puck bobby flay corner room old homestead high floor comedy show comedy club valet parking beautiful room flat screen tv
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Before arriving, I felt the The Water Club by Borgata might lean more towards the younger crowd. Being in our 60's I was a bit concerned about noise and feeling out of place. Not the case at all. There were quite a few of us older folks at the Water Club. The rooms were well maintained(we stayed on the 29th floor and had adjoining rooms). The view was lovely. We were over looking the marina and the ocean. It was very quiet at night(and during the day). No children or loud guests in surrounding rooms or in the halls. The bathroom was wonderful. Super shower. In my bathroom, a vanity light was out. I reported it at the desk on my way to the casino and it was fixed when I returned to my room. The pillows took some getting use to. They were real fluffy, until you laid on them. I didn't like the large leather pillow that was in the center of the "sleeping" pillows(as a design feature). The odor of the leather pillow lingered on what ever it touched. Kind of nasty. I was concerned by the lack of security as folks entered the elevator area. The Borgata has a guard on duty at all times and checks room keys as you enter the Living Room, which leads to the elevators. Three times I came through the Water Club area and there was no guard. When there was a guard present, I saw people just walk on by to the elevators without showing a room key. The only self-parking is in an open parking lot. The other options are Valet or (self)parking in the Borgata side parking deck. Would be nice to be able to self-park in a parking deck on the Water Club side. The ladies at the Water Club check-in desk are friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The higher you go the better the view. Just know that your ears may "pop" while traveling in the elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janice H
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Stayed in April so it was kind of chilly which means it wasn't super crowded. The room is more modern then a lot of hotels in AC. It's The Water Club so the pool areas are both cool. Lobby is super nice. The staff at valet and the front desk were nice and helpful. If you wanted you wouldn't have to leave the hotel. It's connected to The Borgota and in between are restaurants, casino, night club and other places to hang out. I'd stay there again if I went back to AC

Room Tip: High floor facing The Golden Nugget
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank VOYAG3R1
Reviewed June 18, 2016

Just got back from one night at the WaterClub would not go back. Room 1969 was not clean. Especially walls, gross! Tooth paste on walls in bathroom, dirt on walls in bathroom. Counter tops gross. Furniture falling apart. Carpet not clean. Basically housekeeping needs to do their job. Furniture that looks unclean is also not okay.

Size of room is nice and size of bathroom great. Shower was really nice. Nicer if cleaner.
We were only staying one nice so we did not complain. Honestly a hotel that wants to be known as upscale, this is not how you do it.

Staff well lets just say for a hotel that wants to be upscale, train your folks. The ones at the Watertower check in were so not friendly. Smile please. Borgata slightly better. They should all look professional. Concierge was ok not great. Bell boy most helpful. Guy that worked the elevator bank Friday night, UGH...Pool/Spa people were the only ones that were excellent at their jobs.

This hotel is not worth the money. Pools are nice. Restaurants are good. But sorry amenities do not make up for dirty rooms and poor staff.

Please do not say free Wifi when I am actually paying for it in a extra manditory fee.
Atlantic City is ok. Boardwalk is nice, but area in front of the other hotels is not so great. Would not go out of my way to come back. Would go to Vegas Instead.

Room Tip: Borgata over Waterclub
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank R15offreemans
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

I booked the Water Club for a girls trip with my 20 and 21 year old daughters. I specifically chose this because of the out door pool so we could sun bathe during the day and go out at night.
The woman who checked us in was rude and tried with every ounce of her being to try to screech out a smile but just couldn't do it!

Super excited we checked in to find rooms badly in need of updating. Blue sheets - not good. Then they tell us they could check us in when we arrived at 1:40 but we couldn't access the pool until 3:00. What? I never heard of a rule like that in any place I've ever stayed. I have heard of my room not being ready but I can go ahead an use the pool. Ok - if that wasn't bad enough - we change - wait until 3:00! And then go to the pool. We come to find out you have to be 21 to sit at an OUTDOOR POOL- in fact this was the RULE for any of the water club pools. So basically I couldn't take my 20 year old adult daughter to the pool. Honestly I'm all for the "pool club" scene and I am even a fan of adult pools. But 21 is ridiculous - I even get 18. if you are worrying about alcohol being served five out wrist bands. A 20 year old woman shouldn't be banned from a swimming pool in a hotel that has supposedly 6 pools none of which she could use. so there went our entire plan. I can even sort of understand a rule like that on a day it is being used as a club with a special DJ or something . Now is it because it's a gambling venue? Well I have been to many resorts in Vegas with pools and alcohol which ALWAYS have a place where someone not 21 can relax at.

I have been to resorts and hotels all over the world and have never seen such stupid rules. Water club your not all you think you are - you just happen to be the only game in town right now. Can't wait until the Revel opens again. BTW sat at that pool with my girls who were18&19 at the time. And if by some chance this is a gaming commission rule in Atlantic city ...no wonder AC is going down the tubes -you need to relAx with the rules about every single thing.

In the end I found out that the pools at the Water Club were at one time 18(-at Least one of them) which makes more sense.

It doesn't really matter though because I will never ever go there again.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Angela C
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Don't try comparing anything in Atlantic City with Las Vegas. If this is the best AC has it is middle of the road compared to Vegas. Room was small, dark, and toilet ran forever and Air was difficult to adjust. Not very impressive and supposedly the nicest in the city. I will say it has a nice pool area and other amenities that are better than most of the cities hotels But and this is a large but. PS, the housekeeping didn't give us clean glasses and they don't make your bed well either. Not great. Just good

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple