The Water Club by Borgata
$262
$197
  • Pool
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$233
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$297
$250
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$289
$269
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
$249
$199
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$207
$199
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$260
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$329
$306
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,173 results
All reviewsvista roomrain showersun roomimmersion spaoutdoor poolclub roomwolfgang puckbobby flaycorner roomold homesteadcomedy showcomedy clubvalet parkingflat screen tvbeautiful roomnew jerseyfood court
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This room was beautiful If I hadn't stayed at Borgata the previous night. It paled in comparison. Décor, length of walk to the casino and restaurants, service, cleaniness. Parking was the best part of the deal. And a little pricey for the inconvenience of moving my room.

Room Tip: Pool looked lovely, had no chance to take advantage of it.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marilyn T
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I'm afraid I'm going to damage my credibility if I do nothing but complain about Atlantic City but yet keep staying it Casino hotels. As I said in my review of the Golden Nugget last month, I have some extenuating circimstances that require me to be in the AC area, so Mrs. Sulu and I are trying to make the best of it while we're here. This month's staycation brought us to the Water Club. Wow! This is the most non-Atlantic City hotel that I've found so far. No smoking, no gambling, no seedy people milling about the lobby - it was really a nice escape.

Check in was quick and pleasant and we were in our room by 3pm. We did a quick fly by of the facilities on the way up - a nice pool deck area and a beautiful bar area filled with trees and capped off by a 8 foot linear fireplace. We would spend a fair amount of time in both these spots in the next two days but we moved forward to check out our room. We reserved a VISTA room (King) and were checked in to a corner room on the top floor. Two GIANT windows on each wall with as great a view as you can get in AC (sorry love the hotel, but not the area). There was a good size "couch" in front of the windows as well that made a great place to sit and look out on the world (once it got dark). Room was very clean and felt relatively new, fridge, safe, big desk, big flat screen TV. All the basics you would expect from an upscale hotel. The bedding was great as well. The mattress was supportive, sheets were soft and the feather pillows were big but not overstuffed to the point of giving you a stiff neck in the morning. The only thing missing, ironically enough, was water. Not a single bottle to be found anywhere in the room. On to the bathroom. Very big room with a door to separate the toilet from the rest of the bathroom. Oversized glass walled shower had a tiled bench inside as well as a rain shower head with a mounted hand held sprayer as a supplement. It was great! Good pressure and an overall very positive shower experience (a hot button of mine). A very competent blow dryer was provided as well. Very classy and comfortable, but not overdone.

The gym is very nice as well. It's on an upper floor and you look out the windows while you treadmill or elliptical yourself through your workout. They told us threre was a $10 charge per person to use the gym but there was no attendant there during our hour+ so we incurred no charges.

Spend a couple of our nights in the bar (The Sunroom). It's a very cool mix of water, fire and lots of vegetation. It was a fanastic place to get lost in a few glasses of Cabernet to wrap up the evening.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sulu
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The water club of borgata has elegant rooms and has a spectacular beach view. The rooms are nicely decorated and has beautiful bathrooms! The linens in the room are very comfortable and the lighting is very subdued and very soothing to eyes! Crew are nice and the lobby with the shopping area is awesome. There's snack places at the lobby area and the landscaping is very refreshing. Just a little walk and u can avail of the cheap buffet at the casino area and it is by far my favorite buffet in atlantic city either breakfast,lunch or dinner. It is also the best place to celebrate occasions because of the ambience and food that they have! There are other choices of restaurants and they have a good dj at the club murmur! There's only one thing i dislike the "smell of smoke" at the casino floor other than that I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I saw Steve Aoki at Mur Mur for my brother's bday which was a very good time. The club was filled with a cool crowd, no punks and friendly attractive girls. The casino offers a variety of table games. The dealers and cocktail waitresses provided excellent service. I love the modern and contemporary design of the water club. The room was very clean and matched the same great design as the rest of the hotel with comfy beds. A very high end, upscale environment overall.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SteveZ98
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Not much of an A/C person, we went to see a concert at the Borgata. The Water Club was great - the room was lovely, the check in was easy and the parking was extremely reasonable and well organized. I would stay again, should I have to be in A/C for another event.

Room Tip: Stay by the elevator
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family