The Water Club by Borgata
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$197
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$243
$262
$197
  • Pool
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
$249
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$271
$259
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$310
$280
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
$249
$199
  • Beachfront
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$260
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$329
$306
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,175 results
All reviewsvista roomrain showersun roomimmersion spaoutdoor poolclub roomwolfgang puckbobby flaycorner roomold homesteadcomedy showcomedy clubvalet parkingflat screen tvbeautiful roomnew jerseyfood court
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I looked forward to overnight getaway and were not impressed. Ok the room was okay, no soaking tub. Casino smelled of cigarettes, the betting tables were for only higher bidders, two of the nicer restaurants were closed for cleaning so we ate at the steakhouse and very average and very overpriced. In order to use the health club it's a hefty price. Maybe when this hotel first opened it was something but not now. Won,t be back

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Akma4
Reviewed December 28, 2012

visited the water club for the last time on 12/23. every year we celebrate our anniversary in A/C and this is the last time for us at the water club. we have stayed there and the borgata at least 5 years in a row and this was the most awful experience. we were told to check in early to get the higher floor rooms facing the water and of course the room wasn't ready although the hotel was empty on xmas eve at 1:00. I asked lisa at check in if she could request a rush on it as it was our anniversary(44) years and she said no, check-in was 4:00 to try back in 1 hour. after 1 hour still not ready. after waiting for another hour I asked another clerk who said he would put a rush on the room. after 30 min. he placed us in a similar room several floors lower.
Here is where the nightmare begins. that night a family with two small children( one a baby) had a party until 1:00 am and then the baby screamed all night. I reported it twice at 2am. nothing was done. we decided to check out the following morning as we were exhausted after not sleeping all night. we asked for a credit on the room and they only offered to not charge us for the second night of our reservation as we were leaving. after checking out the manager offered us a suite. too late. In summary I chose the water club as it has no facilities for families. however since they do allow small children why put them next to couples in an empty hotel. No one else was even on our floor!!!!!! good hotels allow certain floors for families so as not to disturb adult guests. in short, don't go here to celebrate anything. they really don't care about you unless you are a big gambler.

Room Tip: just don't go . try revel instead.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank citisieg
Reviewed December 10, 2012

There is something to be said for being able to retreat to the tranquility of The Water Club after a long night in the bustling restaurants, shops, & casino of the Borgata. The minute you walk through the atrium into the lobby, you feel like you can breathe again. The Water Club is a very nice place to stay if you find yourself in Atlantic City. Check-in was seamless, the rooms are comfortable, and the Sunroom lounge is a great place for drinks and snacks. I had an excellent massage at the spa though the women's area needs updating and cleaning. The grout in the hot tub was grimy and the paint on the ceiling was peeling. Overall though, I had a very nice stay and would go again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My recent stay at the Water Club has convinced me that there is no place like Vegas! The Water Club is overpriced, over rated and under whelming!! When we checked in there were gum wrappers on the floor and they remained there for the entire weekend. The maid missed them on 3 occasions After we called about it . Secondly the towels we were given had gaping holes in them (I have pictures) and when we complained the cleaning manager was very nonchalant and as a consolation offered us a late check out. REALLY!!! I expect this type of service at a Motel 6 but the Water Club. Also the pool area does not offer food or drink during the month of December!! I guess people are not hungry during December!! The Water Club is not worth it anymore. The service used to be top notch and the clientele upscale but now very suspect on both fronts. Save your money fly to Vegas and stay at the Encore or the Wynn!

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Bklynnupe
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Comparable to the regular Borgata room but a little "newer". Same setup, separate water closet aka toilet, glass door shower (has rainfall shower head plus regular one). Nice sink and the same Lather toiletries. For some reason the walls seem thinner in the wee hours of the a morning but at night it's fine. Do not get a room by the elevator we were in a room --85) We got free rooms so didn't care but if I had paid for it I would have been pissed. You can hear the whirring of the uber fast elevators thru the walls though very faint- I can still hear it! The lobby pools are just as pictured but really small, so is the lounge chair area surrounding it (lobby pool free to Water Club hotel guests). Even Checked out the pools in the spa (not free btw, only allowed access if you have spa treatment or pay for access) and just as pictured but small as well.

Would I choose Water Club over Borgata? Not necessarily. The only pros I saw were the practically non existent check in line (there's always a line at the Borgata check in) and the fewer guests.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple