Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:45 PM
Review Highlights
Great Fun!

Our group of 7 ladies did the Boardwalk room in-between gambling. What a great time! It really... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kathleen M
Great Escape

My family and I had an amazing time. It was so much fun working together trying to figure how to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $500.00
More Info
from $500.00
More Info
All reviews casino cage poker room team building brain power escape room experience great bonding experience game master escaped with minutes to spare double date an absolute blast an amazing experience a lot of fun get away clues challenging hints rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019

Nearly two years ago, I had my first escape room experience at this place. It was so much fun (even though we didn't escape!) that I've gone to about a dozen other escape rooms since! As we came back to AC, we had to give this place another try!

Like last time, we were paired with another group which is frankly necessary at this location. The rooms are too complex for a couple to do alone in an hour. Make friends with whoever you're in there with and work together - you can escape! We did this time with 6 minutes to spare, in a different room from the first, of course. If you are a veteran of escape rooms, I'd say having 4-5 people is perfect. If you're all new, you may want more people involved. The room we did this time actually split up the group in two where you're working on completely separate things for half the time; you can both earn clues and you get free ones if the person watching over the room is cool (ours was great!)

Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 12, 2019

Our team escaped the Backstage Room (2% clear rate)!! Thanks so much to Escape AC for the awesome time!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2019

I brought my family to atlantic city for our annual new years eve trip and my girls have always wanted to do the escape room, but one was too young. It was a pleasant surprise to see the age change and Travis was a great help. thank you for an amazing experience and really making their trip.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Had a blast! Went for brother in law bday with family, all first timers and we chose one of the harder rooms, the poker room. Our game master was real cool, very helpful and helped make the experience that much more fun. Divide and conquer is the way to go! Will def be back. We didnt make it out but we were close! Lots of laughs and a great bonding experience.

1  Thank Christinaleedolce
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

This was so much fun! Very organized, the host made it fun and us very comfortable, everyone was very friendly and professional. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun activity in Atlantic City.

Date of experience: December 2018