Open today: 11:45 AM - 11:15 PM
Review Highlights
Fun family time

Game master Jordyn was the best. Definitely recommended, have been to other escape rooms and this... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2022
574sherryo
via mobile
Bachelorette party

Did The Boardwalk for a Bachelorette party! This room was so much fun! Jordyn was fantastic as the... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2022
BattedSphinx

Recommended experiences in and around Atlantic City
All reviews game master awesome experience super fun lots of fun puzzles challenging blast ac boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

I'm am a moderate escape gamer. Done over 10 so far. Was really excited to try the games here at the Trop because I figured they would be good. We did the Casino Cage. Our party was broken up into 2. I thought the game was great. Good props, clean room, great story line & it was all about AC! I like how they used the hints. Unfortunately we didnt solve the puzzle in time but we were close. Within 10 minutes. I've never been to an escape room where they never actually let u solve the puzzle, even if u go over time, with extra clues after. After all the reason I spend the money in the 1st place is to solve the riddle whether we finish it in time or not. Typically they will leave 30 mins between booking so they can setup the room again. When we ran out of time the guy said we had to quit. I asked him how long it took him to set the room back up & he said 6 minutes. He should've let us finish but instead we were denied. Gotta admit escape games aren't easy. Majority dont finish in time. You should seriously consider giving people a little extra time to solve the puzzle even if u have to give them some more clues to move them along. After all we did pay $333 for 1 hour of game time

Date of experience: November 2018
3  Thank Safari780615
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Had a BLAST! If your in the area and need something to do, may I suggest an escape room. Best escape room I have been in so far. Planning a trip back with more people, soon.

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank 4kayd
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

The experience was so much fun. The staff was very nice and helpful and in the end.......we escaped!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018

This was my first time in an escape room. The owners were great explaining all of the rules and answering our questions. We had a great time and escaped with minutes to spare with the sun going down on the "boardwalk". Great for groups, team building, or a double date, etc. Will definitely go again.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018

This was my first time doing an escape room and it was so much fun! The owners were great and the room was designed well. We made it out with only minutes to spare as the sun was going down "at the boardwalk". Great time for a group, excellent team builder, or would be fun for a double date, etc.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction