Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:45 PM
Review Highlights
AC Escape Room "Casino Cage"

My group of 4 and 2 randoms completed the Casino Cage escape in 61 minutes. Our game master gave us... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
BKearns34
Great Fun!

Our group of 7 ladies did the Boardwalk room in-between gambling. What a great time! It really... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kathleen M

Recommended experiences in and around Atlantic City
from $32.49
More Info
All reviews casino cage poker room team building brain power escape room experience great bonding experience game master escaped with minutes to spare double date an absolute blast an amazing experience great fun a lot of fun get away clues challenging hints
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Staff was incredible definitely would be back and truly recommend for a fun time with friends and family

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Had a ball, great experience, staff was freindly can't wait to come back and do another escape fun fun fun

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Myself and my group just went again for the second time and what a great way to spend the hour! I never thought I would be a fan of an "escape rooms" but I will definitely be back again! The first time I celebrated my birthday along with my daughter's bachelorette crew and it was so much fun. The rush you get trying to find clues and the overall excitement when you do, was an absolute blast! Keep in mind both times we didn't escape - we came close the fist time but they are really difficult. You need to really use your brain and work together as a team. The place was well configured and the staff really kept us well informed and also very friendly. It is a great way to dare I say "escape" the gambling for an hour and have some laughs and bond with your group whether is is your own friends and family members or joining up with some new friends. Give it a try and GOOD LUCK!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

It was a really fun time. Try and go with a big group. The more people, the more brains to help you escape.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 17, 2018

This was our second time at Escape AC and I can't wait to go back a third time!! So much fun! The staff was great, the place was clean, and our group can't stop talking about the fun, challenging experience! Can't wait to do the next room!

Date of experience: July 2018