Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:45 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding

Outstanding. We had Nick as our game master and he was very helpful and kind to us after the Escape... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2020
RobertJr_YT
Escape to the escape rooms

Definitely visit the escape rooms at the Tropicana. It was our first experience with any escape... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2020
Riczod227
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Atlantic City
More Info
All reviews casino cage game master poker room team building amazing game an amazing experience great fun clues challenging hints blast ac boardwalk tropicana instructions excitement gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2018

So much fun for a group of adult friends to do in the winter when being on the beach isn’t an option!!

2  Thank nicbug49
Reviewed January 15, 2018

We did boardwalk and casino cage and escaped both rooms. The attention to details was amazing. We had done escape rooms at two other places. The rooms here are very unique with a bit of a twist compared to the other places we did. We plan on doing another room next time we are in Atlantic City. I highly recommend a visit here.

3  Thank RhonaK9
Reviewed January 9, 2018

We had such a great time and I will recommend doing the escape rooms to anyone!!!! We will be going back in the near future to do other rooms!!!!

1  Thank melissa D
Reviewed January 9, 2018

My wife and I went twice to 2 different rooms and had so much fun!!!! We plan on going back with our daughters and their husbands!!!! I definitely recommend it to anyone!!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Absolute best escape room company out there! My boyfriend and I have done about 15 escape rooms in the Philadelphia and Jersey shore area and these are the best hands down! Amazing creative rooms and such sweet owners!

Date of experience: December 2017