Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:45 PM
Review Highlights
Escape AC Escape room

Would definitely recommend we had a blast staff was great and fun would come back and do a... read more

Reviewed today
Onourway19
New Jersey
via mobile
Amazingggg ! THANK YOU NICK

My boyfriend and i went here and we HAD AN AMAZINGGG TIME ! NICK was an amazing guide , he helped... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tabithar405
Atlantic City, New Jersey
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Atlantic City
from $500.00
More Info
All reviews casino cage poker room team building game master brain power escape room experience great bonding experience escaped with minutes to spare double date amazing game an absolute blast an amazing experience a lot of fun get away clues challenging hints
Reviewed January 16, 2018

So much fun for a group of adult friends to do in the winter when being on the beach isn’t an option!!

2  Thank nicbug49
Reviewed January 15, 2018

We did boardwalk and casino cage and escaped both rooms. The attention to details was amazing. We had done escape rooms at two other places. The rooms here are very unique with a bit of a twist compared to the other places we did. We plan on doing another room next time we are in Atlantic City. I highly recommend a visit here.

3  Thank RhonaK9
Reviewed January 9, 2018

We had such a great time and I will recommend doing the escape rooms to anyone!!!! We will be going back in the near future to do other rooms!!!!

1  Thank melissa7242018
Reviewed January 9, 2018

My wife and I went twice to 2 different rooms and had so much fun!!!! We plan on going back with our daughters and their husbands!!!! I definitely recommend it to anyone!!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Absolute best escape room company out there! My boyfriend and I have done about 15 escape rooms in the Philadelphia and Jersey shore area and these are the best hands down! Amazing creative rooms and such sweet owners!

Date of experience: December 2017