Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:45 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding

Outstanding. We had Nick as our game master and he was very helpful and kind to us after the Escape... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2020
RobertJr_YT
Escape to the escape rooms

Definitely visit the escape rooms at the Tropicana. It was our first experience with any escape... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2020
Riczod227
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Atlantic City
More Info
All reviews casino cage game master poker room team building amazing game an amazing experience great fun clues challenging hints blast ac boardwalk tropicana instructions excitement gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Great place! Visiting family loved it! Would highly recommend. Very entertaining and challenging. Staff was great especially Chelsea!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017

We went with a group of 9 for a bachelor party and had an awesome time. About half of our group had never done an escape room before and didn't know what to expect. Safe to say Escape AC exceeded their expectations as we all had a blast and it added a great touch and memory to our weekend. We did the Poker Room and ended up escaping with just a couple minutes to spare. The clues were very challenging and hard to piece together and overall the experience tested our ability to work together and problem solve as a group. This is a great alternative if your looking to get away from the beaches or casinos of AC for a little while. Also, the staff were all super friendly and polite. Will definitely be back the next time I'm in AC to try my luck with the other rooms.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

As a local who has been living in Atlantic City for over 20 years, Atlantic City has filled itself with hidden gems. Escape AC being one of the prized jewels. Located in Tropicana, it is the one thing that separates it from all other casinos and stands above most escape rooms. A race against the clock with a room filled with puzzles and riddles as your obstacles, only a determined set of individuals can make it out. While all the rooms are carefully crafted to keep you from escaping, if you're truly looking for a challenge then the Poker Room is the unconquerable king. With 60 minutes on the clock, every second matters as each step upon each clue will decide whether you escape or not. But be wary as some clues were designed to throw you off, the sly red herrings. But if you stay focused on your problem solving path then these should not be a problem for you. Question everything around you and use your logic to the best of your ability. Above all else, if you are visiting Atlantic City then I guarantee you will not be disappointed with this experience. I have been fortunate enough to do this 3 times. The third being an exclusive beta tester for an upcoming room, Backstage. While the Poker Room remains on top, Backstage will surely be its rival it as it is truly a different experience but difficult in its own right. It is a mystery thriller with the story designed as a intricate ball of twine as you carefully unravel the truth of what took place. I am truly excited for when it will be unveiled as it is an escape room thats on a completely different level. I wish I would be able to give this more stars because it deserves to stand on top of most of the fun experiences AC has to offer. The team at EscapeAC has pride themselves upon the clever creations of these rooms and deserve nothing but praise for their mastery in game design.

TLDR: If you are visiting AC or even a local such as myself, the one experience you will be truly satisfied with is EscapeAC. Hands down the best thing to DoAC.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

This was my 1st escape room so I didn't know what to expect. Our vacay was a washout so I was looking for good fun indoors! I'm blessed that my husband and I got paired with 5 team members who were great to work with. Unfortunately, we weren't able to solve the case before time ran out but the fun we had working together to solve the clues made it all worthwhile. Escape AC is a great new addition to my annual trip to Tropicana and I will definitely be playing again on my next visit. It's a little pricey but worth every cent. Good fun, new friends, brain teasers....awesome!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time at Escape AC yesterday. My coworkers and I had a really good experience. It was so exciting and fun. We were laughing and just having fun. I will be going back again.

Date of experience: June 2017