Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:45 PM
Review Highlights
Escape AC Escape room

Would definitely recommend we had a blast staff was great and fun would come back and do a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Onourway19
New Jersey
via mobile
Amazingggg ! THANK YOU NICK

My boyfriend and i went here and we HAD AN AMAZINGGG TIME ! NICK was an amazing guide , he helped... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tabithar405
Atlantic City, New Jersey
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Atlantic City
from $500.00
More Info
All reviews casino cage poker room team building game master brain power escape room experience great bonding experience escaped with minutes to spare double date amazing game an absolute blast an amazing experience a lot of fun get away clues challenging hints
Reviewed July 8, 2017

This was my 1st escape room so I didn't know what to expect. Our vacay was a washout so I was looking for good fun indoors! I'm blessed that my husband and I got paired with 5 team members who were great to work with. Unfortunately, we weren't able to solve the case before time ran out but the fun we had working together to solve the clues made it all worthwhile. Escape AC is a great new addition to my annual trip to Tropicana and I will definitely be playing again on my next visit. It's a little pricey but worth every cent. Good fun, new friends, brain teasers....awesome!!!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time at Escape AC yesterday. My coworkers and I had a really good experience. It was so exciting and fun. We were laughing and just having fun. I will be going back again.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017

This was an excellent escape room overall. There were a couple of technical issues: a couple of broken things that made them seem like they were part of the puzzles but weren't, one thing hadn't been reset and was already solved (minor point; we already had the code to solve it when we found item), one lock was broken so we thought we didn't get the right combination and we had to be told to "keep trying."

Overall, great experience. We were told our room was the hardest (Poker Room) and had only a 5% escape rate. We two were put in with a group of four others, one of whom didn't really contribute and I'd say 4-5 players is a perfect amount for this room. Initially, we were sad because we wanted to do it alone but I'll tell you right now, two people would NOT have been enough for this room whereas the 6 of us came within seconds of solving the room. The last clue I have a real issue with but I'll let it go because if I didn't give up in the last minute, not realizing it was the last clue and we almost escaped, we may have gotten it even though it was a poor, misleading clue and I solved it in the logical way it SHOULD be solved based on the clue. Alas.

Still a great experience. We will definitely try the other rooms!

There were either multiple ways to solve the same puzzle or "red herrings" to throw you off because we definitely didn't need all of the clues we got.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Very fun escape room experience for newbies and veterans alike! My friends and I had such a blast solving the Poker Room that those in the group who were hesitant to join in a second escape room asked me to book spots for them immediately following the first one. The staff was incredibly helpful, nice and fun to talk to. I almost wanted to invite them to solve the room with us, though that would probably spoil a lot of the puzzles!

Definitely make an effort to find Escape AC well before your first room, we made a few wrong turns originally and had to walk fast to make it on time!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017

I went to the escape room last weekend with a group of 12 friends. We decided to do the Poker Room. It was SO much fun! The room was challenging and staff was so nice. I would definitely recommend trying this room! We can't wait to go back and try out another room.

Date of experience: April 2017