Tripadvisor
Atlantic City
Review Highlights
Quality comedians, shows reasonably priced

Reviewed September 9, 2019
Stephanie3636
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reasonably priced for a great night of laughs!

Reviewed July 2, 2019
Roam591357

Recommended experiences in and around Atlantic City
from $20.52
More Info
All reviews auditorium hilarious borgata lasted fun stay casino
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We've been a number of times and always have a good time. I do wish they could do something about the smoke in front of the theater entrance main doors. I loathe walking through the casino and smoke to get there.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Stephanie3636
Reviewed July 2, 2019

My mom and I went to the comedy club as an activity as part of our stay. It was really fun, not all of the comedians tickled us, but the ones that did had us historical!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Roam591357
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Welcome back to The Borgata Joey Kola. Your shown tonight was absolutely hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard since last summer when we saw Jerry Seinfeld!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Joan Y
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We attended a comedy show at the club in the Borgota Hotel. The venue was clean ,staff was friendly and seats were great! We will return for another show!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank rbrNewJersey
Reviewed October 22, 2018

A nice auditorium-style venue and great way to pass an hour not losing money at the Borgata. We had two comped tickets, but would have easily paid the $20 per ticket entrance fee. The one drawback was the lack of restrooms once inside -- you'll need to exit and head to the closest one to the left in the casino.

Date of experience: October 2018