Review Highlights
Friendly service

Pretty efficient. Friendly drivers, work the route fine- good mix of speed and safety. Vehicles are... read more

Reviewed December 2, 2019

jFlash451

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Atlantic City
from $20.52
More Info
All reviews great transportation discount tickets cheap ride best deal in town wild ride per ride always on time fun ride casino hopping from place to place fast service marina area late at night convention center golden nugget driver bumpy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i dont know what we would have done if not for the jitney service...we were staying at the borgata hence had to move around a lot...this jitney service happened to be so useful...reasonable too and available frequently even at the odd hours...

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I used the JItney bus this past weekend. The first ride from Harrah's to Borgata was fine. The next ride was an experience I NEVER had before. The bus driver was constantly on the phone speaking in his native tongue while driving erratically. He would give it gas then let off the gas giving the ride a back and forth motion. He would open the door way before a stop, which I have never experienced before. He would take off like a bat out of hell when the light turned from red to green and his braking was just as abrupt. I was supposed to go to the Tropicana but got off at the first casino which was Caesar's to have a drink! The price was very good but if you use it, hold on for dear life!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 2, 2019

Pretty efficient. Friendly drivers, work the route fine- good mix of speed and safety. Vehicles are clean.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Traveling between Harrahs, Golden Nugget and Borgata cost $2.25. I used it three times and I don't think I waited more than a minute each time. Could have been a stroke of luck. Also noticed that each bus had equipment to load wheelchairs, Although I never saw that feature used.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Jitney drivers see you at the bus stop and they have seats available and it's pouring rain and they do not stop!

Date of experience: October 2019