Open today: Closed

Key West, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Atlantic City
from $32.49
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Feb. 8, 2019, Friday night, 9:00pm show. First opening comedian was extremely bad, followed by the second comedian who was not much better. The show's professional comedian was OK, but I have attended many comedy shows over the years and this entire show was not worth two cents. I would not return, or recommend this comedy show at Kiss Kiss night club to anyone.
There is different comedy show at the Tropicana above Carmine's restaurant that I may try next time, but the one at Kiss Kiss night club will never see me again, that was an hour and a half of crap.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Posttime
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Went to the AC Comedy club at Bally's. Very funny comics. There were 5 and 4 of the 5 were Hilarious. One was a little sick and was very hard to hear. Jokes were not that good, but the other 4 were great. I say Check it out, you won't be sorry

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Booked this with hopes for a fun weekend night out. To our surprise it was in what looked like a strip club and a gross one at that. Comedians were horrible, crude and not at all funny. A verbal altercation broke out between the comedian and a person in the audience. Although, that person was quite obnoxious the comedian and management did a horrible job of handling it. Comedian actually started verbally assaulting the guy. What a terrible experience. Pretty sure everyone was uncomfortable. I will not be recommending this place to anyone. Wish we would have made different plans.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The Hard Rock just recently opened and hae started out with a bang. The old Taj Mahal has been totally renovated and it is exciting to be there. The comedy club is the old Xanadu theater with good seating arrangements and a helpful staff. The comedians were talented and entertaining, a good night.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank bobkephart
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I am just outraged how ripped off I feel. We paid $25 online for standard seating. We get there and for $10 ‘cash’ each (paid directly to the hostess seating us, wink wink,) we can have cushioned seats versus the card table fold up seats with table service. Sure, what’s another $20? WRONG! Our bill for 4 drinks was $67.45!!! Wtf? We questioned the waitress. Some BS about the ‘tip’ being included. But wait, our bill has a spot for a tip. Really??? No itemized receipt was given so no clue how much each drink cost but I can assure you they were not worth close to $15 each! And by the way, the show sucked and was pretty raunchy. The joke was on us! Never again. We miss The Comedy Stop at the Trop.

Date of experience: September 2018