“pampered”

Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa
Reviewed December 8, 2012

donna's manicure. friendly staff in the gift shop.

wished the snack area was open more hours in November

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Nothing but great things to say about this spa. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. There is absolutely nothing negative to say. I love to splurge every trip to Atlantic City. I have tried other casino spas, but nothing compares.

2  Thank SunnyDL
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was treated so nice and really enjoyed my stay. received discounts also. Massage by Jade was perfect. great place to spend the day or week! 20% was awesome! check it out!!! also have little bar & food in spa :))

1  Thank Lisa m
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've been to the Red Door Spa at Harrah's three times in the past 15 months and I find their spa staff and aestheticians very personable and professional. The facials are wonderful and I loved getting a complimentary makeup refresher afterwards! Another perk was getting free access to Pool, where we sat and sipped pina coladas poolside.

2  Thank Jnachbur
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My husband and I were staying overnight at the Seaview Resort. I booked a facial for myself and a deep tissue massage for him. The spa is very clean and peaceful. Overall we had an excellent experience.