“New Atco Diner Review - at Morning, Noon, and Night!!!”
Review of Atco Diner

Atco Diner
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Atco
Cuisines: American
Description: Simple Country Diner, small old-fashioned, with good, cooked to order food. Friendly down-home service by the owner, Lori. Style is on the order of a classic Jersey diner on the way to the Shore. If you are not taking the Atlantic City Expressway and opt to take the local rode, Route 30 to Atlantic City to/from Philly, stop at the Atco Diner. You will not be disappointed. Inexpensive, simple, easy, clean, comfortable, and it is not a fast food restaurant so you get what you want even if it's not on the menu!
Atco, New Jersey
“New Atco Diner Review - at Morning, Noon, and Night!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The New Atco Diner has been owned by the same family since 1965, that is, the quality of its food and the good-naturedness of its ownership, 'wait staff', and cook speak volumes about their ability to stay open. Their foods are priced Family-Friendly and the atmosphere is Family-Friendy as well. No alcohol is served there.

My personal faves when I have been there are, of course, any breakfast that the Chef cooks up. Also, the bacon-cheddar burger, the homemade [from a secret family recipe handed down through the generations] bleu cheese salad dressing, plentiful tossed salads, and broiled salmon. The Diner Chef could have chosen to specialize in baking at a much larger restaurant at the Jersey Shore or in Philadelphia, but he instead chose to stay at home and help run his family's business. Good family values, well-priced food, and absolutely yummy and nutritious meals - that's what you find at this cheerful eatery. I recommend it from my heart and my tummy!!!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank LadyC1949

New York City, New York
“Dont be fooled by a books cover...”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

While at a funeral in Atco, nj we stopped at the Atco diner for lunch. From outside the place looked old and kind of run down but it was close and we didnt have time to look around. We entered the diner and there was one waitress and i stated "oh no, we'll be here all day". Well I was very surprised by the timely service and wonderful lunch we had. The next morning it was agreed we were going back for breakfast and again we weren't disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
Hightstown, New Jersey
“Good Strawbeey Cream Pie”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We came for the pies and stayed for diner. My wife and I were pleased with the club sandwiches that we had; the fies were golden brown without being greasy.

• Visited May 2012
Marlton
“I had the Veal Parmesan and it was great. The Salad was and always is fresh. The blue cheese dressing is homemade and th”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had the Veal Parmesan and it was great. The salad was fresh and the blue cheese dressing was the best that I ever had. Great service. They really care about the customer

• Visited July 2012
Berlin, New Jersey
“Worst dining exp. i ever had in my life...”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I'm 40yrs old.. I have been to ALOT of diners, this is by far the worst place i have ever been to.
I was alone, i asked the waitress if the veal was any good, she said yess, so i got the veal parm.
The salad i got was brown, the dressing for the salad was more oil than anything else (so much oil that it wouldn't even mix when i used my fork). the "roll" i got was actually 2 small slices in a basket. The main course, the veal. was tough, chewy, and the nasty. the cheese was just globbed on top of it, it looked nasty, and i could only eat 1 piece, and left the rest there. I left that place, and ate at wendy's... and i hate fast food. even the greasy burger from wendy's was better than the "food" i got from this place... I hated that place soo much, that when it closes, and something else opens in that spot.. i won't even go there! if i could give this place a negative rating i would. do yourself, your family, and any friends you have a huge favor, and drive by it.. don't even look at the place...

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank tom d

Been to Atco Diner? Share your experiences!