“Relax, Nice healthy food”
Review of Ikaro Cafe

Ikaro Cafe
Ranked #27 of 364 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Description: Our Restaurant and Coffeeshop is dedicated to homegrown organic speciality coffee and organic vegetarian food featuring flavors from all over the world. We run a coffee roastery and are specialized on vegetarian and vegan gourmet food, Asian fusion and on the second floor we host an Ayurvedic SPA. We try to sustain our Restaurant with organic food produced on our own farm or from neighbor farms located in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. Our coffee is roasted freshly every 2–3 weeks, here at our shop by —Soul Seed Coffee Roastery— With the income from our Coffeeshop we support Fundacion Make me Smile Colombia, which dedicates itself to the support of the local communities, indigenous groups and reforestation projects. visit us in Santa Marta, a charming coastal town at Colombia's Caribbean coast.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been here a couple of times because of the ambiance, food and coffee. The waiter is a little bit chaotic but tries his best and is very nice. Runs around to help all the people at the best he can.
We didn’t find all of the food as tasty, but most of it is very good and original. The coffee is really good! The restaurant itself looks very friendly with the colors and is quite modern.
We liked it!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Relaxing and detoxing after visiting the historical city of Santa Martha
Waiting for massage
Enyoing a smoothie
Cure All ....

Reviewed July 2, 2018

This is clearly the epicenter of the backpackers and tourists as you hear mostly English spoken by the patrons. Had a nice experience here and the food was tasty and the menu varied with lots of good options from Thai to sandwiches. My only issue was that they refused to accept credit cards when I went for some reason. No Bueno.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

It used to be one of my favourite places here in Santa Marta. Actually I still like the concept, the vibe and beds to relax...but the food and drinks are not as good as you would expect. The dishes are too simple in flavour and small for the price...The Frapuccinos used to be my favourite thing to get here, but they changed the size and quality...please, go back to what it used to be!!! We wanna bring more friends in the future...

helmutullrich, Owner at Ikaro Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear Tatiana,

As the owner of the business Im in charge of ckecking the quality and preperation of ths food and drinks. Ive been on holidays for more then 2 month now and Ill be back soon. I do my best to make sure everything is working well and Ill put your message forward to the administration, our bar staff and chef and will make sure you ll be happy the next time you come visit.

kind regards,

Helmut Ullrich

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Ikaro cafe was a wonderful little restaurant to find hidden amongst the chaos of Santa Marta, and one of the best vegetarian eatery’s I found on the north coast of Colombia.. with a tranquil vibe, daybeds to drink an array of exotic teas and other beverages amongst indoor plants and a waterfall cascading down the wall.. the staff were wonderfull and welcoming.. the food high quality, fresh and delicious.. I came back here multiple times and would sometimes chill there for hours. I highly recommend coming here.