“awesome dive experience”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“awesome dive experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

We took our NAUI open water certification with Nautilus. Omar was an awesome instructor! Not only was the diving a great experience, but the company has a nice cabana to stay at in between dive days that´s included in the cost! Only one other company in Taganga offers this, but after seeing their cabana, I would only stay at Nautilus. This was so nice sleeping in hammocks and listen to the waves crash, away from the city, relaxing in Tayrona. Great experience!

Visited June 2013
NautilusDiveTaganga, Owner at Nautilus Dive Center, responded to this review, December 11, 2015
Thank you for visiting Nautilus Dive Center in Santa Marta.

We’d be grateful if you would review us on TripAdvisor. It’s the world’s largest travel site, helping millions of visitors every month plan the perfect trip.

Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' reviews before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place and the staff are awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I had not done any serious diving until I dove with nautilus last week.

Fantastic crew who work there made me feel very safe and welcome.

While doing my Padi course I also stayed at their cabana in Tayrona parque for free. One of the best places to watch the sun set I have been to

Highly recommend everyone there

Thanks guys see you soon

Visited April 2013

Lyon, France
“Great Dive Center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

In the last 4 days, we have made our NAUI certification in the Nautilus Dive Center with my girlfriend.
The staff was very friendly and very professional. The material is of good quality and meet the standards of dive. Besides, price are cheaper than others dive center.
Big up to Omar, a very friendly man, who was our diving teacher during 4 days.
We will keep an excellent remember of this dive week in Taganga.

Visited April 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go to other dive shops!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are considering doing your dive courses here the only good shops are Octopus, Poseidon and Aquantis. I asked locals after doing my PADI and many of them agreed these are the best and most professional.

However, I had not done proper research before signing on to do my PADI course here last June and the staff were nice and charismatic at first but that all goes away once you have paid and they are on to the next customer.
The equipment is old and does not work well, they buy the old equipment that is past it's prime from other dive shops.

I think the worst part was one of the instructors hit on me quite a bit, which is not something you want while you are trying to learn how to dive!

I did my advanced course with an other dive shop and such a big difference!! The staff were professional and the equipment worked as it should!

Visited June 2012
Hello,

Thanks for the comment, we are working to improve ourselves, tell us how can we improve our services?.

Have a nice day.
Brussels
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“buena onda”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Very nice diving centre with a lot of charm. Friendly staff. I had a really good time during my PADI open water diving.

Visited February 2013