“I had an amazing time learning how to dive at Reef Shepherd!”
Review of Reef Shepherd

Reef Shepherd
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reef Shepherd has been a proud part of the Taganga community for over 10 years, and we have experienced dive professionals with intimate knowledge of the best dive sites nearby. All professionals are certified by international agencies. Your safety is our first priority. Our equipment is nearly new, well-maintained, and comprised of the most well respected brands in the industry
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I just did my PADI Open Water at Reef /shepherd, wich was an excellent choice.
The owner and all the instructors are really helpful, friendly and fun! Everything was organized well and the equipment was in perfect condition... i felt super safe all the time!

Thanks a lot Guys!!!

2  Thank Ann-Kristin111
There are newer reviews for Reef Shepherd

Reviewed December 5, 2013

It was a great experience to dive with the guys from Reef Shepherd. I did the whole PADI course and had nothing but good experiencies. Darwin (my instructor) was very professional and made me feel very confortable throughout the course. Another important thing, Darwin spoke fluent spanish and english. Thanks again for everything.

1  Thank Eric D
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have been diving in Taganga for several years and decided to give Reef Shepherd a try recently. They did a great job and were very easy to work with. I found their operation to be safe and efficient. Reef Shepherds boat and shop are not the largest and nicest, but are standard for the area.

Note: 3 stars is a high score for me to give a dive operation. After 25 years of diving, I can only think of one I would rate a 5/5.

3  Thank PalmettoDiver
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My instructor Darwin was very nice, very patient take the time to explain everything and repeat if necessary.
The people from the agency are very friendly !

I have no regreat for this experience and I ready to go back when it will be possible.

1  Thank Baptiste M
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We did three dives: Two in the morning and one at night. It was really awesome. We saw a lot of different species and all the team members at Reef Shepherd were excellent. They have great photographic cameras to provide great memories of the trip. I will continue to go to this dive shop every time that I go back in Santa Marta.

1  Thank ao16nyco